Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 12:18:01 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  What should the NFL do about Patriots cheating?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Print
Author Topic: What should the NFL do about Patriots cheating?  (Read 81106 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2015, 05:10:07 pm »

Is this a guess?  If not, source, because I'm not seeing this anywhere.

its a guess he is hoping its that
SCFinfan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2015, 07:00:58 pm »

Once upon a time, a law school colleague told me that the "Dolphins should be cancelled as a franchise" when they made some completely ignorant trade or draft pick.

So, allow me to say, at this time, that I feel an appropriate punishment would be the revocation of the Patriots' franchise for 1 year.

Not gonna happen, but a guy can dream.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2015, 07:28:33 pm »

I still hear contradicting reports from both the internet and the ESPN crawl about this.

What is up with that?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2015, 08:06:47 pm »

Miami Herald report that the NFL is tossing around suspending Brady for 1 full season.

Not sure if I believe it but by god almighty I hope that report is right!!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2015, 08:19:00 pm »

I was watching the crawl and it said something along lines of only the attendant knew about it.  Then it cut to the commercial break before it finished.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2015, 10:50:51 pm »

Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio says a suspension is likely.

Even 4 games is a farce. He was caught cheating THE WHOLE SEASON and then lied to investigators and wouldn't fully cooperate. Farmer got 4 games for texting and Payton got a year off just because he was the Head Coach. How is this not a year long ban?
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2015, 11:13:39 pm »

How is this not a year long ban?
Cause he's Tom Brady.

If it was Tavaris Jackson, he'd already have been banned for life.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2015, 11:42:10 pm »

I still hear contradicting reports from both the internet and the ESPN crawl about this.

What is up with that?

Contradicting reports from competing media sources about something that might or might not happen in the future? Dear Lord, man, when will the madness end!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2015, 04:46:06 pm »

its a guess he is hoping its that

More like a prediction, but thank you.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2015, 11:33:19 pm »

Contradicting reports from competing media sources about something that might or might not happen in the future? Dear Lord, man, when will the madness end!!

No it's about something that HAS happened already.

Like I hear one day that Brady was involved, then I read the crawl, and it says he wasn't.

Here's a question.  How did they get their hands on all those text messages?

Wouldn't they have been deleted off the phones? 

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2015, 08:21:39 am »

Goodell has said he WILL be suspended. Amount of games come out next week. 
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2015, 10:25:34 am »

Goodell told Sean Payton he was suspended for the year because "You were the Coach, you should've known". So, precedent dictates that Belichick has to be suspended too. We all know the league and especially Goodell are corrupt and this won't happen, but there is legitimately no excuse for it not to.

2 games would be a joke, so I say Brady gets 4 and it stays at 4.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2015, 10:36:35 am »

All reports are its 6-8 games. Miami plays NE Week 8 but its NE's 7th game cause they have an early bye. So if its 8 games Fins won't have to face him once.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #193 on: May 09, 2015, 11:45:43 am »

Between cheating the whole season and lying about it and not being cooperative with the NFL, logic would dictate 6-8 games. The corrupt Goodell means 2 games.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #194 on: May 09, 2015, 01:37:42 pm »

Maybe the NFL will come down hard on them to appease the fans, as they must know the Patriots must be the most hated team in the league.

I am still not convinced that that is not the reason this whole thing is still going on.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray