Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:50:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Who is the most universally hated personality in all of sports?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Who is the most universally hated personality in all of sports?  (Read 4593 times)
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 05:24:09 pm »

I'm not sure if he's #1 but John Calapari is Top 3 on any list.

Goodell probably would win any public poll on this topic but I really don't understand why. I don't get why he's hated so much I really don't. What has he done that is so bad? Hell he went after NE and fought that suspension till he won. Not like he plays favorites.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 03:36:16 pm »

I think Tagliabu was seen as a players' guy and Goodell is an owners' guy.  That's pretty much the big difference.

I drink your milkshake!
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 04:23:17 pm »

I think Tagliabu was seen as a players' guy and Goodell is an owners' guy.  That's pretty much the big difference.

Tough to say Goodell is an owners guy when his BFF was Kraft and he went after him harder than anyone. And I don't see any one or two moves that really make Goodell so evil? Ray Rice....ok he dropped the ball there. Aside from that what else? If that's his biggest mistake in 10 or so years on the job that's a pretty good record
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 05:10:42 pm »

I'm a little surprised there is no Joe Buck hate mentioned,it must just be me...

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 06:06:19 pm »

I'm a little surprised there is no Joe Buck hate mentioned,it must just be me...

Not just you, he's terrible.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 09:16:32 am »

My most-hated person - or in this case, people - in sports are the TV producers who put former athletes on camera without checking to see if they at least have a third grade grasp of the English language.

Burn them all at the stake for the irreparable damage they've caused to my eardrums...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 10:26:19 am »

My most-hated person - or in this case, people - in sports are the TV producers who put former athletes on camera without checking to see if they at least have a third grade grasp of the English language.

Burn them all at the stake for the irreparable damage they've caused to my eardrums...

You have to admit though, Shannon Sharpe is entertaining even with his 3rd grade vernacular.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 11:27:02 am »

^^^ If Shannon Sharpe and Emmitt Smith ever got into a rousing debate, my ears would literally bleed.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2017, 02:22:37 pm »

At the rate he is going LaVar Ball will be#1 on this list and will stay #1 as long as his son is a relevant NBA player. Dude is obnoxious
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 03:37:11 pm »

^^^ I have literally been praying that his son doesn't end up on my beloved Phoenix Suns...I might explode if I have to deal with that idiotic gasbag for 4-5 years.

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray