Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:35:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Landry Remains Unsigned?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Landry Remains Unsigned?  (Read 3038 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 11:29:16 am »

1)  That's like, your opinion man.  Seriously, you don't know this for a fact, purely conjecture, and I think you're projecting your feelings on the matter, not what Landry might think.  So far, Landry has said nothing about being upset about contracts, he has been a true professional and one of the few players that has a true passion for the game where it's not ALL about money.

He has been professional, all the more reason to get him paid.  It's not ALL about money, but it is also about the money.  Time for the Dolphins to go find themselves a cash machine.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 01:33:35 pm »

Get Landry signed...he's young, extremely talented, a consistent producer, and an integral part of this team's offense.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 03:32:44 pm »

Get Landry signed...he's young, extremely talented, a consistent producer, and an integral part of this team's offense.

Nah offer him a 2nd round rfa tender and lose him to NE ala Wes Welker 😈

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 08:29:06 am »

I would be interested in what Landry's real feelings about this are.  Both management and players use the media and feed them the quotes that they want publicized.  But they don't often represent what a player or management actually are thinking.  I like Landry a lot and hope he gets signed to stay here in the long run.  I don't think he is among the top "elite" receivers in the league.  But I think he is really good and I like his commitment and passion for the game in an era when too many players just mail it in for the paycheck.  I wish he would shut it down before it gets to the point of getting hit with 15 yard penalties for his passion though.   Grin
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray