Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:09:19 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Patriots blame loss to Kansas City on the field.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patriots blame loss to Kansas City on the field.  (Read 1538 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« on: September 12, 2017, 07:59:43 pm »

The players said the field was too soft, so the Patriots are removing the field and replacing it.   Cheesy
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 08:15:40 pm »

The field wasn't the only thing that was too soft that night!

(This isn't a presidential debate, so I'm not talking about genitalia.  I'm talking about the New England Patriots.  They were soft.)

Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 09:58:26 pm »

So they like the footballs soft and the field hard. If there was a way to pump up the field or put something on it to make it "hard" so its never soft again these cheaters will stay up 3 straight days and nights trying to figure it out.

Whoever NE plays next at home I hope the visiting team has a small army ready to inspect the field conditions 2-3 hours before kickoff to make sure these wack-jobs didn't put something on it or break some rule to change field conditions to their liking.  Hell they will probably put dry cement mix down in hopes that it rains.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 11:13:44 pm »

So they like the footballs soft and the field hard. If there was a way to pump up the field or put something on it to make it "hard" so its never soft again these cheaters will stay up 3 straight days and nights trying to figure it out.

Whoever NE plays next at home I hope the visiting team has a small army ready to inspect the field conditions 2-3 hours before kickoff to make sure these wack-jobs didn't put something on it or break some rule to change field conditions to their liking.  Hell they will probably put dry cement mix down in hopes that it rains.
This is exactly why the Pats make me hate them.  It's never their fault, it's the field!  It's the refs!  It's always something unless they're winning.  They are good enough to not be like that, but they still need to cheat, or complain, or whine....etc., etc., etc.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 08:49:16 am »

yeah .. it's pathetic
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 09:15:45 am »

I haven't heard any players or coaches blame the loss on the field.  I have heard that there had been concern throughout the preseason that the field conditions had them worried about the potential for injuries and when it was realized that it couldn't be corrected they choose to replace the field.  But believe whatever conspiracy theories that make you feel better.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray