Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:06:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Anyone use the MLB.Tv streaming- single team?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone use the MLB.Tv streaming- single team?  (Read 1115 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: January 23, 2018, 12:49:23 pm »

The past 6-7yrs? I've got the MLB extra innings package on Directv,and the last few years it's come with MLB.tv premium.The past 2 since AT&T bought Directv,It's been a billing nightmare.There were 10-12 Cubs games,I couldn't the Cubs broadcast (even though they were at Wrigley,and I don't mean Blacked out) on the Dish,I had to use the MLB.TV streaming. It's $169-$179.99? something along those lines.

In 2016? MLB announced Single team streaming,and made it sound as if I could pay a little extra,and get around the blackouts. It's around $90 (I think),+ blackout fee thingy.

I just don't know anyone that has done it,and was curious how it worked,was the blackout thing true?...

Hell saving a few bucks,and a shitload of B.S. fighting with At&t/directv over billing problems would really be worth it.It might keep me chunking out for the the NFL Sunday ticket.

I don't think I can pay extra to avoid the shitty blackouts..(I was just hopeful  Embarrassed)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:16:47 pm by DaLittle B » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray