Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:55:23 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Added to my Pack Last Friday
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Added to my Pack Last Friday  (Read 1888 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: June 01, 2018, 01:25:48 pm »

So....Somewhat unexpectedly...I adopted a new puppy to add a third member to my pack of Dogs.
I called on him,at a humane society early in May,he wasn't actually up for adoption yet.Called Just before Memorial day, they said yep come meet him.

They listed him as Husky..I'm thinking Husky/Belgian Sheppard...A guy from the humane society said he had the father, the Father was fuzzy,all black with 1 white spot on his chest.

It's been a little touchy with my older Male,buy my Female Husky/chocolate lab loves playing with him...

Maximiliain Blu

Was thinking of naming him Hurricane Max,but he turned out to be brown/blond,more than gray and white..

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 01:29:09 pm »

Very nice looking dog.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 04:48:05 pm »

Pretty dog
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 08:46:43 am »

Thanks...He's pretty awesome...

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 09:35:16 am »

What a cool looking dog! He's awesome! Congratulations!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 10:40:15 am »

Congrats on the new addition to your life.  I'm a big believer in pets greatly adding to our quality of life.  I struggled some when I got back from Iraq in 2006 and when I met my wife right after coming home, her dog became almost an unofficial PTSD support dog for me.  Who knows what might have become of me without him.  I think it was Ted Williams (I could be wrong) who once said that his dog was the only living thing that didn't want anything out of him except love.  He said that his dog was the only living thing that loved him just as much when he went 0 for 4 with 3 strikeouts as he did when he went 4 for 4 with 2 home runs. 
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 11:57:38 am »

So,just over a week now...He knows NO! can sit pretty much on command,and getting lay down,and doing ok on a leesh (he would squeal just having his collar on the 1st couple days).All good...But his name...Nothing...

I couldn't live without my dogs,they bring me a joy,and a happiness that nothing else could...

Here are my other two in my pack...A little older pic...(I merged two pics to make them sitting next to eachother.)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray