Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:32:16 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Your best experience with the Dolphins
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Your best experience with the Dolphins  (Read 3950 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 10:11:04 pm »

My parents surprised me with dolphins vs. patriots tickets up here in foxboro for my 8th grade graduation, and it was also my first dolphins game ever. Our seats were on the dolphins side just after the tunnel entrance to the field. When the team started walking out for the start of the game I just reached my hand over the wall, and got some high fives from some of the guys. Tony Martin and Richmond Webb are the two that I remember the most. Then I saw Marino coming down the tunnel. I Remember his crystal clear blue eyes. I swear that there was murder in those eyes. Lol. Very focused, serious, determined and intimidating. I knew by his eyes that he wouldn’t high five me, but just before he got out of reach I reached all the way out and smacked him on his right shoulder pad. Dolphins won that game.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 11:09:19 pm by stinkfish » Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2019, 03:28:08 pm »

Excellent thread.  I'm really enjoying reading everyone's Fins memories.  Bringing back some memories I had forgotten about myself.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray