Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:11:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Now I can finally make a sign for this year's marathon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Now I can finally make a sign for this year's marathon  (Read 1696 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 04, 2020, 11:58:15 pm »

It will say

NE: 24

MIA: 20

NEVER LOSE HOPE

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 01:03:12 pm »

Enjoy the day!!!

I bet you will make lots of friends bragging about your teams last place finish in the division.

You might also add to the sign that the Dolphins have a few more draft picks than NE (likely 14 vs 12 including compensatory picks) as the draft will be only a few days later.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 02:09:59 pm »

At the end of the day the Patriots 12 wins this season did nothing for them except getting them bounced by a team they should have beaten in the first round.  So, for 2019, you're beloved Pats are no better than Miami.

And if any prayers in the nation are ever answered this is finally the end of a long, dark nightmare.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 02:48:10 pm »

At the end of the day the Patriots 12 wins this season did nothing for them except getting them bounced by a team they should have beaten in the first round.  So, for 2019, you're beloved Pats are no better than Miami.

And if any prayers in the nation are ever answered this is finally the end of a long, dark nightmare.

If you go by the theory that SB or nothing than yeah, Patriots didn't have a better season than Miami or the Bengals.  By that logic Dan Marino's performance in 1984 was just as futile and nothing better than what Dan Orlovsky did for the Lions in 2008.  Of course that was the theory espoused around here in 2007 claiming that Patriots and Dolphin's season were even. 

I don't agree with that.  Marino's performance in 1984 was better than Orlovsky's in 2008.  The also view the Bills run as the only team to ever win their conference four consecutive seasons in a row as an accomplishment not the butt of a joke.  In my opinion 1990-1993 was a much better stretch for the Bills than NE, but by your logic they were equal. 

But if you want to hold that opinion that is fine.....my team has been successful a league leading 6 times (including last year), yours only twice.   

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 03:09:14 pm »

If you go by the theory that SB or nothing than yeah, Patriots didn't have a better season than Miami or the Bengals.  By that logic Dan Marino's performance in 1984 was just as futile and nothing better than what Dan Orlovsky did for the Lions in 2008.  Of course that was the theory espoused around here in 2007 claiming that Patriots and Dolphin's season were even. 

I don't agree with that.  Marino's performance in 1984 was better than Orlovsky's in 2008.  The also view the Bills run as the only team to ever win their conference four consecutive seasons in a row as an accomplishment not the butt of a joke.  In my opinion 1990-1993 was a much better stretch for the Bills than NE, but by your logic they were equal. 

But if you want to hold that opinion that is fine.....my team has been successful a league leading 6 times (including last year), yours only twice.   

Got somethin' for ya Hoodie
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray