Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:50:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  ballcam?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ballcam?  (Read 1181 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 13, 2020, 12:49:13 am »

Watching the Seahawks game got me thinking.  Is there a way to put a microcam in a ball so we can know who recovered a fumble?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 07:18:15 am »

Consider for a second what image a ballcam would provinde. Most likely none, since it's on the bottom of the pile.

The problem in the Seahawks Packers game was that the refs blew the play dead before checking who recovered it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 07:23:11 am »

Consider for a second what image a ballcam would provinde. Most likely none, since it's on the bottom of the pile.

The problem in the Seahawks Packers game was that the refs blew the play dead before checking who recovered it.
Reminds me of when Pittsburgh hosed the Dolphins a couple years back.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 10:34:36 am »

Reminds me of when Pittsburgh hosed the Dolphins a couple years back.

This is a perfect example of if there's no clear recovery before the pile happens, whoever has it at the bottom of the pile gets the recovery for his team

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 11:51:42 am »

Watching the Seahawks game got me thinking.  Is there a way to put a microcam in a ball so we can know who recovered a fumble?

Well if there is a way to put a cam in the ball, the Patriots will find a way to hack the signal and digitally changed the output so that they benefit; or at least jam the signal when the call won't be in their favor. lol
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray