Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:47:55 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Schedule Comes Out Tonight
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Schedule Comes Out Tonight  (Read 3643 times)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2020, 04:46:36 am »

We play the Jets in back-to-back games. That's weird. Both teams have their bye week in-between, but still, that's not normal.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2020, 09:18:42 am »

Tough start, even the probably easy Jaguars game will be made harder because it's TNF. Short weeks almost always favor the home team.  However, from Weeks 6-13 we can really see how we improved and perhaps solidify ourselves as a playoff contender this season. Last 4 games will be tough.
The Jags game might not be much worse for Miami. I mean ... it's just over an hour or so away by plane. If allowed ... there will also be a ton of Dolphin fans at that game.

I hate that the last two games are on the road. That's a tough way to end the season.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 05:28:27 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2020, 09:54:45 am »

We play the Jets in back-to-back games. That's weird. Both teams have their bye week in-between, but still, that's not normal.

nothing's normal with NFL when it comes to the Dolphins. IIRC, the Dolphins requested last year that they be taken off the London games and yet the NFL STILL put them on for this year. If not for the COVID, they would have played over there again.  Fock the NFL

I'd rather be lucky than good.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2020, 12:19:34 pm »

Week 12 could be an interesting game.  Both teams will have two weeks to prepare after having played each other.  The ultimate “half time adjustment “ game.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2020, 11:16:35 am »

Week 12 could be an interesting game.  Both teams will have two weeks to prepare after having played each other.  The ultimate “half time adjustment “ game.

It does certainly raise some interesting possibilities. Do you keep doing what worked the first game? Or do you try something completely different? Do you hold something back in the first game, "saving it" for the second?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray