Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:17:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Robinson Cano Suspended for 2021 Season for Steroid Use
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Robinson Cano Suspended for 2021 Season for Steroid Use  (Read 4206 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 11:39:21 am »

^^^ You're right...I had no idea about any of that. I find that to be equal parts strange, depressing and disgusting.

That said, I'd still bet that those two could open a pickle jar with little difficulty.  Tongue

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2020, 12:28:53 pm »

Some guys who don't compete are even worse with those stupid injections. These guys are ridiculous.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2020, 01:29:39 pm »

The real problem with the Oil Heads isn't just their stupid appearance, but when done to extremes, they stay like that forever. Worse yet, sometimes it hardens up the muscle so much that surgeons have to literally cut off your muscles since they are like concrete.

It's the equivalent to women who get so much plastic surgery they look like monsters.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2020, 10:27:38 am »

You found an old picture of me.  That's embarrassing.
Lol ... I don't think so. You're much more intelligent than that.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray