Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:33:31 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  MLB Opening Day!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MLB Opening Day!!  (Read 1777 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: April 01, 2021, 08:37:13 am »

I am so pumped for opening day...wish I could have taken the day off and parked myself in front of a TV with a gauntlet of bongloads and some Chinese delivery.

GO PADRES!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 10:51:49 am »

I am very excited to watch the Yankees have the league's best rotation or the worst rotation due to injuries.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 10:58:47 am »

I am very excited to watch the Yankees have the league's best rotation or the worst rotation due to injuries.

I went SP-SP in my UW roto baseball league, and both of my aces (Bieber-Cole) are starting today. Another reason I wish I was at home today.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 12:02:33 am »

I am so pumped for opening day...wish I could have taken the day off and parked myself in front of a TV with a gauntlet of bongloads and some Chinese delivery.

GO PADRES!!

Many Americans do get to do this.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 10:06:42 am »

Wow, I can't believe it! The Yankees cut coupons on their starting rotation and they all suck except for the high priced guy.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 12:04:37 pm »

Wow, I can't believe it! The Yankees cut coupons on their starting rotation and they all suck except for the high priced guy.

And the fans decided to make a big loud show of it and throw junk all over the field last night after losing to the Rays.   Classy I tell ya  Roll Eyes
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 03:19:12 pm »

And the fans decided to make a big loud show of it and throw junk all over the field last night after losing to the Rays.   Classy I tell ya  Roll Eyes

I would throw shit too if I paid $300 for a ticket, $55 for parking and $100 for 2 beers and a hot dog. If the team wants to charge those prices, then their payroll and win percentage should be higher.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray