Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:01:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Patriots  (Read 1492 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 12, 2021, 08:30:21 pm »

the nfl for these ridiculous roughing the passer rules  HM to number eighty eight.  That could have been caught
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 03:16:45 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 08:55:18 pm »

Liam had a tough game today.  I can't rag him too bad, he's a rookie.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 09:43:12 pm »

Shame of the Game goes to the secondary unit for giving up 3rd down conversion after third down conversion today.  They converted 11 third downs, most of which were third and long.  That is NOT acceptable and will cost us games against better teams.

Honorable mention to the official who called the roughing the passer on a sack.   If I were Roberts, I would've gotten up and plowed into him so hard, he'd be hospitalized for weeks.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 08:40:50 am »

The defense was their own worst enemy yesterday but I swear our offensive play-calling was atrocious. Not sure how we can script and execute a RPO offense an then abandon it right after scoring. The drive to start the game and the one to start the second half looked nothing like the rest of the game.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 11:40:57 am »

Liam had a tough game today.  I can't rag him too bad, he's a rookie.

Same here.  It was obvious that Liam was struggling some.  But like you said, he is a rookie and not only that, he missed a decent amount of time in camp with injuries too.  OL is one of the positions that is toughest to make the conversion from college to NFL for a rookie.  I think he can be a good lineman in time.  Maybe not great, but good. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray