Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:19:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Anyone playing Madden 22
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone playing Madden 22  (Read 737 times)
pondwater
Uber Member

« on: December 01, 2021, 09:25:29 pm »

They've packed so much shit into the game I can't figure half of it out. I mean I can play the game fine and do pretty well. Just trying to figure out the cards, binders, coins, and shit like that.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 02:06:40 pm »

I haven't played a Madden game with any regularity since 2002. 

I got wise that they were selling me roster updates for $60 a year and moved on.  I also find it to be one of those games that you have to dedicate so much time to it to be enjoyable.  You can't just casually play Madden for fun -- you gotta get whooped up on by sweaty nerds.

I drink your milkshake!
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 02:27:32 pm »

I haven't played a Madden game with any regularity since 2002. 

I got wise that they were selling me roster updates for $60 a year and moved on.  I also find it to be one of those games that you have to dedicate so much time to it to be enjoyable.  You can't just casually play Madden for fun -- you gotta get whooped up on by sweaty nerds.
Haha, yeah I was playing Madden 03 on my relic PS2 up until August of last year. I just sign up for whatever service lets you play on PC for $10-15 a month, that way I can play other games too.

Anyhow, I play a few times a week for maybe 60-90 minutes each time. Lmao, yeah I don't play against other actual people anymore. I tried a couple times and unless you know every "cheese" play and impossibly convoluted and complicated defensive adjustments you'll get your ass stomped. That doesn't even count people who pay money to get a better team through mirco transactions. Even if you are about to win, usually the other player has a mental breakdown and disconnects before you actually win the game.

I like to play Madden Ultimate Team challenges and solo battles. I think the solo battles are random user teams but the CPU actually plays their team instead of actually head to head with that player. Coming from 2nd gen console Madden to current Madden is a system shock to say the least.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 02:30:14 pm »

I just sign up for whatever service lets you play on PC for $10-15 a month, that way I can play other games too.

I do that now on XBOX, so maybe I should check the game out and try to play the single player season mode.  That could probably be fun.

I drink your milkshake!
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 02:53:11 pm »

I do that now on XBOX, so maybe I should check the game out and try to play the single player season mode.  That could probably be fun.
As a heads up, I was on Xbox game pass ultimate for $15 a month to play Madden 21. Then when Madden 22 came out EA gimped Madden 21 so people would buy 22. But Madden 22 wasn't available on Xbox game pass. However, it was available to play on EA Pro/Origin for $15 a month so I just switched services. Once it is available on game pass again I'll switch back to that.

But Madden 21 wasn't bad, I like it better than 22. I just don't know how functional it is since 22 came out, I haven't played 21 since Sept. or Oct.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray