Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:46:54 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  You Be The Judge
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You Be The Judge  (Read 864 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« on: December 03, 2021, 07:25:38 am »

Who had the better fake crying, Rittenhouse in his trial or Alec Baldwin in his interview with George Stephanopulous?     I'm going to give the edge to Baldwin's fake tears because Rittenhouse was trying to sell it too hard with his face contortions.  Both were of course fake tears, and Baldwin had an unfair advantage since he is a professional actor.  But I still have to give my vote to Baldwin.  He didn't get TOO dramatic and he did a good job of hiding his face with his hands so you couldn't see that his eyes were not even red, much less wet.  One Vote Baldwin. 
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 08:44:10 am »

I don't know how fake Rittenhouse's tears were though. If you look at him while his verdict was being read he looked to me to have almost the same facial features and his body sort of carried the same way as when he was crying on the stand.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 09:47:05 am »

Rittenhouse looked like more of anxiety or panic attack or something. Dude looked like he was need paramedics or something lol. Also like stinkfish said, he did the same thing after the verdict, right before he got the fuck outta there.

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 10:32:44 am »

I don't disagree with either of you.  I really just made the thread as kind of a joke.  I will say that in my experiences of spending a lot of time in court for my job, I have found that there are 3 types of crying defendants.  The majority of them cry because they realize they are in a lot of trouble and in court it becomes very real and they are freaking out about what could happen to them.
The second most common has been those who are crying fake tears and working the sympathy angle, and the third and least common are those who are truly reticent about what they did and actually feel sorry for what they did. 

I don't have a crystal ball to see which category either Baldwin or Rittenhouse fall into.  But they were most likely in one of those categories.  People who are innocent can still fall into the first category because you can be innocent and still be freaking out about what might happen to you if you are convicted.   
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 10:43:22 am »

I didn't even watch the Alec Baldwin interview. I'm not interested in anything at all that he has to say unless he's talking about his Schweddy Balls.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 02:29:16 pm »

My vote is for  Danny Rodriguez

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2021, 02:51:45 pm »

My vote is for  Danny Rodriguez

I had to look that name up because it didn't ring a bell.  After seeing who it was, I definitely should have added him to the poll. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray