Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:12:20 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Miami Dolphins Cap Space and Moves
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: Miami Dolphins Cap Space and Moves  (Read 16921 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #225 on: August 30, 2022, 10:32:38 am »

What an absolutely bizarre story with Kindley. 4th round rookie does pretty well in his first season, then can't even touch the field in his second season despite the O-Line being horrible. Now, instead of being a cheap backup or competing for a spot, we release him outright. What the hell happened?
Two different coaching staffs with the same results. Definitely strange. I wonder if we will ever find out. I have to believe he gets picked up somehwere else.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #226 on: August 31, 2022, 06:42:20 pm »

Two different coaching staffs with the same results. Definitely strange. I wonder if we will ever find out. I have to believe he gets picked up somehwere else.

At this point, I could only imagine his heart is not into football and he will be walking away. No way do we cut him while he is dirt cheap if he is just struggling with blocking assignments. Has to be more than that.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray