Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:04:38 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Russell Wilson traded to the Broncos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Russell Wilson traded to the Broncos  (Read 933 times)
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« on: March 08, 2022, 02:50:38 pm »

Two firsts, two seconds and a fifth rounder to Seattle along with three players.  Talk about a king's ransom.   Look at the AFC west QB's now:

Kansas City- Patrick Mahomes

Las Vegas- Derek Carr

Los Angeles- Justin Herbert

Denver- Russell Wilson

That is going to be an insanely tough division!!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 02:54:10 pm by ArtieChokePhin » Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 03:13:08 pm »

I've never been super high on Wilson.  I think he has to have too much talent around him to be not worth what it costs to secure him.  He's a good player, but this seems too much.  It really comes down to salary, more than picks, though.  Any idea how much he's making?

I drink your milkshake!
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 07:59:33 pm »

I've never been super high on Wilson.  I think he has to have too much talent around him to be not worth what it costs to secure him.  He's a good player, but this seems too much.  It really comes down to salary, more than picks, though.  Any idea how much he's making?

With Rodgers getting $200M for 4 years, it's going to be more than they thought.  Maybe $175M for 4 years?
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 09:43:05 pm »

Wilson and Rodgers are like Sean Payton and Mike Tomlin. In my opinion they are obsolete. These teams are so desperate to win something they're willing to overpay just for a little hope. If I'm wrong, I'll happily eat crow. But both team will wind up regretting these decisions

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 09:46:12 pm »

i have een he has two years left at 24 and 27M
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 07:39:29 am »

Good, this means that 2 of those teams very likely don't make the playoffs now as they will be beating on each other. Better playoff wise for us.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray