Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:40:05 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Connor Williams is Our New Center
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Connor Williams is Our New Center  (Read 1349 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2022, 01:58:34 pm »

Kindley is probably going to get cut.  He's a straight-line mover, but doesn't have the athleticism for this scheme.

He is a 3rd year 4th rounder, so he is probably making close to nothing. Good insurance to have, doubt he gets cut.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2022, 10:17:07 am »

Kindley is a mauler who reminds me of Richie Incognito. I am hoping he works out his issues.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2022, 10:36:35 am »

Big man Raekwon Davis gave his eye-witness account of Conner Williams’ progress at center.

“He’s been great,” Davis said. “We’ve been going back and forth and really competing and challenging each other every day. He’s been pushing me, I’ve been pushing him. It’s kind of like a fair match right now.”

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2022, 11:47:01 am »

Big man Raekwon Davis gave his eye-witness account of Conner Williams’ progress at center.

“He’s been great,” Davis said. “We’ve been going back and forth and really competing and challenging each other every day. He’s been pushing me, I’ve been pushing him. It’s kind of like a fair match right now.”
That's saying a lot since Davis is an absolute monster
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2022, 01:26:47 pm »

Drew Rosenhaus said that Dallas always thought Willimas was  best at center but in the end felt he helped them the most at guard. Said the Dolphins did their research and came to the same conclusion. He followed up it's possible he could becaome an all-pro center. Agent speak for sure but he did say it. Either way it sounds like the Dolphins had a plan of him playing center since before they worked out a deal. 

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2022, 09:33:36 pm »

Doesn't this create a hole at guard?

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2022, 08:19:07 am »

Doesn't this create a hole at guard?
Not neccesarily a hole but yes, someone has to play guard. Right now the lead on that is Liam Eichenberg. He, Austin, and Hunt are expected to be starters again this year.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray