Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:14:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game - Bills
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game - Bills  (Read 1285 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 25, 2022, 05:49:55 pm »

McDaniel

Should have passed on first and second down at the one.  You have to win that game with your strength

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 06:01:37 pm »

You did see that the game ended because of the time the Bills didn't have, right?

Perhaps criticizing McDaniel's clock management is not the play.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 07:19:15 pm »

I just can't bring myself to choose a shame in games like this.  We beat a better team.  I feel good about it.  Everyone contributed. 

Even when the punt got blocked, I was looking for blame and couldn't find it -- and then the next play, our punter absolutely boomed that kick.  Every down mattered.

I drink your milkshake!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 07:23:27 pm »

I'm with Dave on this one...no way can I pick a SotG in a game where Miami beats arguably the best team in the league.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 10:33:46 pm »

You did see that the game ended because of the time the Bills didn't have, right?

Perhaps criticizing McDaniel's clock management is not the play.

They ran the ball on first and second down with about a minute forty left and the Bills having two timeouts.

Then, he called a pass play to try to go for the win on third down.

I am saying he should have tried for the win on first and second down.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2022, 11:52:24 pm »

I thought of someone.  bridgewater.

He came in with no intensity.  The team was at a high and he couldn’t hold down the fort until Tia came back in.  He couldn’t accomplish anything.  It looked ugly.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 08:58:39 am »

He came in with no intensity.  The team was at a high and he couldn’t hold down the fort until Tia came back in.  He couldn’t accomplish anything.  It looked ugly.
Great take. His whole job is to be ready to play whenever called and he wasn't. I'll go with Teddy too.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2022, 10:18:48 am »

Its a reason why he is a career journeyman.

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2022, 03:15:32 pm »

Good pick, he just stood there like a statue waiting to be sacked.  My big takeaway from this game is that Miami needs to elevate Skylar Thompson to the #2 QB spot.  Bridgewater has name recognition but that's it, he's no Fitz.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2022, 03:34:27 pm »

Skylar will be #2 next year, I'm sure.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2022, 04:25:44 pm »

Skylar will be #2 next year, I'm sure.
Kim Bokamper said after Teddy took a few snaps he was rumbling through his paperwork trying to see if Skylar was active for the game ... hahahaha

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2022, 11:26:07 am »

Bridgewater looked downright awful.  The two balls he threw were at the feet of the receivers.  I'd absolutely consider replacing him with Skylar...  but I hope Teddy is better than he looked in those three plays.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2022, 11:30:25 am »

And it wasn't just his throws.  It was his whole demeanor.  A backup QB is little more than a cheerleader for one drive.  Get in there, keep the team energy up....maybe move the ball and run some time to get your starter some time to get evaluated.  Nobody is necessarily expecting a big drive.  But he came in and it was like a wet fart.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2022, 04:13:42 pm »

hahaha ... I heard kim Bokamper saying today he hopes Skylar is activated for Thursdays game.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray