Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:18:51 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  If the Dolphins lose next week...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: If the Dolphins lose next week...  (Read 2252 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2023, 03:19:21 pm »

I'm still holding reservations until the season is over. If we go on a winning streak ... even if it's only 2 games ... then I will be happy. Obviously more wins even happier. If we lose to the Jets and miss thhe playoffs then I would agree season tanked.

I think McDaniel will figure "it" out sooner or later. It will either be now or in the off season but he will be a better coach because of all the losing we've recently had.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2023, 10:33:09 am »

I'm still holding reservations until the season is over. If we go on a winning streak ... even if it's only 2 games ... then I will be happy. Obviously more wins even happier. If we lose to the Jets and miss thhe playoffs then I would agree season tanked.

I think McDaniel will figure "it" out sooner or later. It will either be now or in the off season but he will be a better coach because of all the losing we've recently had.

I still have confidence in Mike. Has a Rookie HC ever won the Superbowl? He has shown to be an offensive genius and players like him. He just needs to get a better DC, pray for health and figure out how to motivate the guys more. I said last year that he might struggle with "leading men" and that might be right, but he is very smart and I think will figure it out.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2023, 11:49:01 am »

I still have confidence in Mike. Has a Rookie HC ever won the Superbowl? He has shown to be an offensive genius and players like him. He just needs to get a better DC, pray for health and figure out how to motivate the guys more. I said last year that he might struggle with "leading men" and that might be right, but he is very smart and I think will figure it out.

Have you guys heard the rumors that if we miss the playoffs everyone is getting canned?

If Ross does it I swear I’m out man. He deserves at least as much time as Flores or at a minimum one more full year.

I want to believe he can correct the ship but with Miami I will believe it win it happens.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2023, 12:20:13 pm »

Has a Rookie HC ever won the Superbowl?
George Seifert in 1989, though a rookie HC inheriting a championship team and repeating is something of an asterisk.

Looks like Don McCafferty also won the first post-merger Super Bowl as a rookie HC.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2023, 01:55:00 pm »

Have you guys heard the rumors that if we miss the playoffs everyone is getting canned?

If Ross does it I swear I’m out man. He deserves at least as much time as Flores or at a minimum one more full year.

I want to believe he can correct the ship but with Miami I will believe it win it happens.

I heard those rumors but I don't give them much credence. Boyer is probably gone but McCarthy and Grier shouldn't even be considered for being terminated. Injuries really derailed us this season and a lot of our weaknesses can be addressed in one offseason. Blame Sanders for being terrible all of a sudden, not the GM or HC.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2023, 02:44:23 pm »

Neither Dave Hyde or Joe Rose see Mike or Chris being let go but they both laughed about the fact they didn't see Flores being gone last year. Hard to say but Joe Rose ays he doesn't think the higher ups are talking to Armando so they don't belive he has inside information on this.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2023, 03:14:59 pm »

If we fire Mike McDaniel, I will have to seriously rethink my relationship with this team.

He's the one guy I'm completely in the tank for.

Though I may not agree, I could get over literally any other player or staff being removed.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray