Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:50:54 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Jets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Jets  (Read 1082 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 08, 2023, 04:15:01 pm »

The OC

McDaniels for some poor decisions.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2023, 05:27:14 pm »

McDaniels, continues to have poor clock management skills.

Would have been Xavien, but he managed to make a couple plays to end the game.  Is he still playing really injured?  Or has he declined that much since last year?
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 05:48:17 pm »

McDaniels, continues to have poor clock management skills.

Would have been Xavien, but he managed to make a couple plays to end the game.  Is he still playing really injured?  Or has he declined that much since last year?

That would be a big decline, not at all gradual. He hurt his hamstring prior to Week 1 and he was always on the injury report or missing practice. For a whole season, that's playing hurt.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 06:14:21 pm »

That would be a big decline, not at all gradual. He hurt his hamstring prior to Week 1 and he was always on the injury report or missing practice. For a whole season, that's playing hurt.

I kinda wonder what mental effect he may have had watching Byron Jones sit out and collect checks all year had on Xavien.  It would be easy for Howard to think I may as well take it easy too.  Just speculation.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 02:57:47 am »

Some people have forgotten too quickly just how good he was last season - yes the stats were down on the previous year when he led the NFL, but he was targeted a lot less and still basically won us three games with his key plays.

This has been a down year, but like Edge has mentioned he has played hurt all year and is still easily our best CB out there. If he pulled in those two drops he would have had four INTs for the year - not good by his lofty standards, but I doubt we'd even be having this conversation if he did.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 03:44:37 am »

My SOTG goes to Connor Williams for another ridiculously high snap that killed our momentum on a promising drive.

They have been happening all season and have to stop if he wants to remain as our Center - otherwise we should move him to guard and get someone else.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2023, 10:10:11 am »

My SOTG goes to Connor Williams for another ridiculously high snap that killed our momentum on a promising drive.

They have been happening all season and have to stop if he wants to remain as our Center - otherwise we should move him to guard and get someone else.

He has been one of the best centers in the league, as Terron is at LT and Hunt is at RG. Just goes to show how bad our RT and LEG have been that our O-Line isn't Top 10. He can work on the snaps in the offseason, but he was a great free agency pickup.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2023, 06:48:27 pm »

He has been one of the best centers in the league, as Terron is at LT and Hunt is at RG. Just goes to show how bad our RT and LEG have been that our O-Line isn't Top 10. He can work on the snaps in the offseason, but he was a great free agency pickup.

Yeah I admit I am probably a bit harsh... but this issue has been going on all season with all three QBs, and he has got to get it fixed.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray