Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:35:08 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins bring Braxton Berrios back to Miami as returner/WR
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins bring Braxton Berrios back to Miami as returner/WR  (Read 822 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: March 16, 2023, 12:57:59 pm »

I actually didn't realize he played for the Hurricanes but he is a great return man. Tough dude. Seems like we are raiding the Jets.

Berrios was a Pro Bowler in 2021 after he averaged a league-high 30.4 yards per kick return and 13.4 yards per punt return. He’s caught 107 passes for 1,085 yards with five touchdowns over the past four seasons.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 01:28:01 pm »

This should help our abysmal return game

FinFanCR

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 01:41:58 pm »

He can also play the slot.  He reminds me of Wes Welker but with a burst of speed.  With that in mind, we need a big red zone threat as Hill and Waddle speed don't help in that area.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 01:56:23 pm »

He can also play the slot.  He reminds me of Wes Welker but with a burst of speed.  With that in mind, we need a big red zone threat as Hill and Waddle speed don't help in that area.

This is why we are shopping Wilson. He is a good player but we got him before Tyreek so he doesn't have much value to us now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray