Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:17:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  A pro-mask and anti-mask story
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A pro-mask and anti-mask story  (Read 126 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: April 15, 2024, 03:13:26 pm »

Start with the Pro-mask story:

During the Capitol riots, when sheltering in place, the Democratic representatives begged their Republican colleagues to wear masks, which they refused to do.  Soon after, the Democrats tested positive for Covid.  This is evidence that masks stop the spread of respiratory viruses.

Now the Anti-mask story:

I keep my mask on at my healthcare job.  I do it because I actually enjoy wearing one.  I think it looks cool.  I got a cold a while ago.  Soon after, a couple of my coworkers got sick, even though I kept my mask on throughout.  Granted, it may have slipped off my Pinocchio nose during the course of the day, but I did wear it.  This is evidence that masks do not stop the spread of respiratory viruses.

This is why Covid is so mind-boggling, and so difficult to figure out.

Edit, one coworker did not have a cold, so I didn't get that coworker sick.  I will have to speak to the other one when I get the chance.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 05:56:38 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 08:07:36 pm »

I keep my mask on at my healthcare job.  I do it because I actually enjoy wearing one.  I think it looks cool.  I got a cold a while ago.  Soon after, a couple of my coworkers got sick, even though I kept my mask on throughout.  Granted, it may have slipped off my Pinocchio nose during the course of the day, but I did wear it.  This is evidence that masks do not stop the spread of respiratory viruses.
Your coworkers could have gotten sick from one of the dozens of other people they interface with on a daily basis.

This is not evidence of anything.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray