Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:04:45 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Re: Pats2006
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Re: Pats2006  (Read 2940 times)
Thundergod
Uber Member

« on: January 11, 2006, 04:59:06 pm »

Denver takes NE down, no ifs ands or buts.  Regular season is done, NE beat 8 crap teams out of their 10 wins.  AFC championship:  Denver vs. Indianapolis.

Mark it, learn it, seal it.  If I'm wrong,  I will super glue my nostrils together.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 05:17:43 pm by Thundergod » Logged
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 05:47:26 pm »

Denver takes NE down, no ifs ands or buts.  Regular season is done, NE beat 8 crap teams out of their 10 wins.  AFC championship:  Denver vs. Indianapolis.

Mark it, learn it, seal it.  If I'm wrong,  I will super glue my nostrils together.

You're going to need this.  I found you some that look like it was designed for just this occasion:

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 05:00:21 am »

You're going to need this.  I found you some that look like it was designed for just this occasion:

LOL
I'll send you a pic if it happens.  
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 08:48:56 am »

I didn't realize that "soldier" was a bad term.  Guess what?  Even as a Marine, you're a soldier.

Not to sidetrack, but I thought that people in the Army were "soldiers," Navy were "sailors," Marines were, well, "marines", and Air Force were... well, I'll leave it to you military people to think up some name for the "chair force" guys.

Maybe I'm thinking of the old grunt/jarhead/something/otherthing nicknames instead?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 08:49:19 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 09:56:20 am »

Not to sidetrack, but I thought that people in the Army were "soldiers," Navy were "sailors," Marines were, well, "marines", and Air Force were... well, I'll leave it to you military people to think up some name for the "chair force" guys.

Maybe I'm thinking of the old grunt/jarhead/something/otherthing nicknames instead?

Your correct!

Marine = Marine = Devil Dog - Not Soldier! Grin

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray