Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 04:46:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Hey Pats2006- let me be the first to say
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hey Pats2006- let me be the first to say  (Read 9152 times)
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 05:29:25 am »

Let's get 10 mojitos into you

What kind of moron drinks 10 of anything in one sitting?  You can drink 10 mudslides and be hammered, there is a lot vodka in those as well.  Mojitos over beer is the same as a mocha light with whipped cream over a good 'ol plain cup of coffee.

Recipe?

3 fresh mint sprigs
2 tsp sugar
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 oz light rum
club soda

Oh, yeah.  Mint sprigs and sugar, along with lemon juice.  That screams "man drink."

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2006, 06:07:58 am »

What kind of moron drinks 10 of anything in one sitting?  You can drink 10 mudslides and be hammered, there is a lot vodka in those as well.  Mojitos over beer is the same as a mocha light with whipped cream over a good 'ol plain cup of coffee.

Recipe?

3 fresh mint sprigs
2 tsp sugar
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 oz light rum
club soda

Oh, yeah.  Mint sprigs and sugar, along with lemon juice.  That screams "man drink."

Like I said in my bio, it all depends what I'm in the mood for.  We really need to get you down to South Florida for a game.  You might never go back.... especially if you can land a position with the Miami Herald.  
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2006, 07:34:58 am »

Let me go ahead and say to the dude I fight with on this board the most, Enjoy the victory today, Denver_Bronco.  

P.S.

Patriots can suck my ass, dynasty this, biatch.
Yes, because the officials threw the picks in the endzone and the officals fumbled the ball and the officials missed the field goals...LMAO...

I recommend Puffs. They are very easy on the eyes as well as the nose....

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2006, 07:46:20 am »

For once in three years, the luckiest team in the history of football went against an opponent that didn't conveniently self-destruct or politely hand over the ball at the end of the game.

This is a good postseason.

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2006, 09:19:55 am »

Let me tell you what...

Make excuses - the refs cost us the game - blah blah blah.

You know, deep down, the Patriots played like poop tonight.

No pressure on Plummer all night.  None.  What'd they have 1 sack?  maybe 2?  

Bill Belichick, while is a mastermind of a coach, has become too comfortable.  He's been taking risks that are unneccessary and they've been paying off.  Every bounce has gone your way.

Not for long.

Tom Brady throws the ball while falling down at least 5 or 8 times per game.  Who does that?  He gets lucky and completes some of them, so everything's ok.

Until he throws 2 picks in a playoff game.

Hey, here's a great idea - let's line up 11 guys on the line in punt formation, then send Mr. Universe Troy Brown back right before the snap - he'll catch it for sure.

Woops - he dropped it?  Damn.

And, by the was, my shame of the game goes to Ellis Hobbs.  This guy is worse than Reggie Howard.  He got toasted by Rod Smith all evening long.  Not to mention losing the handle (to a PUNTER) on a kickoff right before the half that had them in great position to take a lead going into the half.  Instead, they give it up and Denver takes it down the short field and scores.

Patriots, your team is on the decline.  The Patriots have gotten cocky with their recent success, and last night it blew up in their face.  You were not the same this season as those previous.  Nowhere near as dominating.  Above average - maybe.  Its only going to get worse...

When your team plays like crap, take it like a man, and say "we played like crap."  Don't whine and blame the refs on one call that made no difference in the game anyway.
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2006, 01:36:24 pm »

When your team plays like crap, take it like a man, and say "we played like crap."  Don't whine and blame the refs on one call that made no difference in the game anyway.

brian, this dude has no integrity at all.  Why would you expect him to admit defeat? He couldn't against us, and he won't now.  Don't waste your time.
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2006, 01:43:32 pm »

He's also a red sox fan so you know he is the master at making excuses for his teams failure. Blaming others is the red sox code of failure.

Blaming our ownership, Bud Selig, yankees, red sox, our players, the fans is the jays code of failure.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 01:48:44 pm by raptorsfan29 » Logged
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2006, 01:43:45 pm »

brian, this dude has no integrity at all.  Why would you expect him to admit defeat? He couldn't against us, and he won't now.  Don't waste your time.

Carnage - please change your avatar?  It's messing up my world seeing you with a Bronco one.

-Voltaire
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2006, 01:46:20 pm »

He's also a red sox fan so you know he is the master at making excuses for his teams failure. Blaming others is the red sox code of failure.

Really?  See...I'm a Sox fan.  I don't think you've ever heard an excuse out of me about anything.  You either win or lose.  I was the first to offer congrats to Crass, Tommy and Bronco on the Yanks winning the division, the first to say "wow, Chicago took it to us" and the first to say that losing Damon stings / sucks but isn't the end of the world.  

Miami loses and you don't hear anything out of my mouth other than we lost.  Period.

Dave is a Red Sox fan.  I don't see him making excuses about anything.

VERY unfair statement.  

-Voltaire
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2006, 01:50:44 pm »

you forget, i live in maine. i kind of have to hear that crap whenever they lose from other people not you or dave

One person i know said some crap like aaron boone should not have been playing or some excuse like that. Thats sad. After the yanks won the divisional series in 2003
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 01:52:02 pm by raptorsfan29 » Logged
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2006, 01:52:25 pm »

Do they sell good 'ol beer in South Florida or these fluufy drinks only?  Wink

You may have to come down here and find out. Grin
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2006, 02:41:02 pm »

Carnage - please change your avatar?  It's messing up my world seeing you with a Bronco one.

Hows this avatar? Grin
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 03:16:58 pm »

Hows this avatar? Grin

Better!  Thanks! Grin

-Voltaire
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 03:17:54 pm »

Not a problem, I boosted denvers mojo for a week, now I'm pulling for pitt the rest of the way.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2006, 03:34:44 pm »

Do they sell good 'ol beer in South Florida or these fluufy drinks only?  Wink

They sell good ol' beer.  As a matter of fact, they have a Microbrewery down there that brews a nice pilsner by the name of Hurricane Reef.  The taste is very similar to Samuel Adams.  
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray