Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:03:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  NL central predictions....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NL central predictions....  (Read 2986 times)
bsfins
« on: February 02, 2006, 02:57:08 pm »

Since this area seems to be SOOOO AL heavy,I thought I'd give my 2 cents on how the NL central will do this year....(Since some of us ...could care less about the AL..) I really just wanted 1 thread about the N.L. that's all....(this whole thread,tongue in cheek)  Evil Tongue

The St. Louis Cardinals will start off Slow,Be fore Blowing by the The rest of the divison being on top of the divison by Mid May.Winning the division by 10 games in early August.Listening to all the annoucers Albert Pujols,Albert Pujols,Scott Rollin,Albert Pujols...Jim edmonds,Albert Puljols,Chrs Carpenter,Albert Pujols,Albert Pujols,Did I mention Albert Pujols?THEN CHOKING IN THE PLAYOFFS LIKE THEPARVO INFESTED DOGS THEY ARE... (can you tell I hate the Cardinals?)

The Houston Astros will be left for dead till june,everyone will kick the hell out of them.Around The all star break someone will wake them up,and tell them it's time to play baseball.No getting drunk,or stoned during the 7th inning stretch.They slowly under the radar make thier charge for the playoff hunt.

Milwaukee Brewers will start out pretty good,but never really do anything.They will play the Divison tough (.500) but play horrible against the rest of the National league.Finishing just above the Cubs for 3rd in the division.

My Chicago Cubbies Will start out ok,Probably the best in the division,maybe even win a couple against the Cardinals.
Then We'll here the mantra "This maybe our year,We've shown that we can play with the Cardinals".Then drop 3 out of four to some team that we should have won 3,or atleast split with.The Cubs will go on little streaks winning 3 in a row,then getting swept.Slowly meandering into the all star break thinking we're just 1 or 2 players away,but not really wanting to commit to making a run.By the first of August,pretty much being out of it,another losing season just below the .500 mark.Just in time for The Dolphins to start playing preseason games...

Cincinnati Reds,will still not have any pitching,yet will score 6 runs a game.since they have no pitching will lose 10-6.We'll hear all the trade rumors for half of the team from May till June.They'll fire their manager by August,then have to listen to the Annoucers," This teams got talent,but just can't put it all together"

Pittsburgh Pirates,It's Groundhog day,and the Pirates are 5 games out in the division.They're the Prates,or should I call them the Cubs Farm system?

If this seems familar,it's pretty much the way it went last year.

There i've got 1 national league thread in the Other sports topic..I'm happy till opening day....

and we thank you for your support...
bsfins
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 03:02:08 pm »

I'm just giving you shit Maine...
BeefStewert
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 04:13:08 pm »

Go Cardinals!
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 11:20:06 am »

Choking is what the Cubs did against the Marlins, when teynhad the chance to wrap that series up and go to the WS. Face it, if the Cubs ever do win, then Chicago won;t even have their loser mantra to cling too anymore and will realize just how truly pathetic they are.

p.s. Go Cards.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray