Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:21:44 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Spurs - Mavs tonight
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spurs - Mavs tonight  (Read 2286 times)
Househead
YJFF Member
Uber Member

djflow
Email
« on: March 02, 2006, 04:13:14 pm »

9:30 on TNT.

Should be a good one and maybe indicative who will take the West.  But don't think either will be able to match-up with Detroit.
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 05:19:56 pm »

The Spurs, Mavs, and Pistons are all missing one thing:

Dwayne Wade

The Kobe Bryant of the Eastern Conference.  He will single-handidly win the NBA Finals this season.  Mark my words. 

Miami Heat 2005-2006 NBA Champs.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 06:24:20 pm »

Should be a good one and maybe indicative who will take the West.  But don't think either will be able to match-up with Detroit

As the resident Spurs fan, let me say:  San Antonio had enough for Detoit last year, and they improved over the off season.  If Duncan can get his foot healthy (plantar fasciitis), and the Spurs can get by Dallas and Phoenix (no gimme on either count), I think they'll have plenty for the Pistons, who only go 6 deep.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 06:30:21 pm »

As the resident Spurs fan, let me say:  San Antonio had enough for Detoit last year, and they improved over the off season.  If Duncan can get his foot healthy (plantar fasciitis), and the Spurs can get by Dallas and Phoenix (no gimme on either count), I think they'll have plenty for the Pistons, who only go 6 deep.

I agree completely. But I must give props to Dallas this year - they are very well rounded - have good speed on the wings this year - & Avery Johnson has them playing good defensive particularly good transition defense something Don Nelson struggled to do. My money is on San Antonio to repeat, but if Dallas runs the table it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray