Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:16:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Daunte Culpepper won't help, either!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Daunte Culpepper is the most over-rated POS in the NFL.  The Dolphins are toying with the idea of him as the starting QB here.  What would happen if that happened?
He'd get knocked out of the game in week 1 due to his bum knee.   -3 (23.1%)
He'd attend another boat party in South Beach and get arrested.   -6 (46.2%)
He'd only throw for 2000 yards because Randy Moss isn't a Dolphin.   -0 (0%)
He'd start to fight with Nick Saban and get benched by week 5.   -3 (23.1%)
He'd convert to Tight End, the position that bum should be playing all along.   -1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 1

Author Topic: Daunte Culpepper won't help, either!  (Read 8652 times)
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« on: March 13, 2006, 01:41:58 pm »

Well Dolphin fans, if your Drew Brees wet dream falls through, you have no choice but to get Daunte - and GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.  Culpepper is highly over-rated, and he doesn't have a premier WR to lob the ball up to. (Note: Chris Chambers is NOT a premier-level WR.  You can't sit there and tell me that Chambers is a Moss, Owens, Harrison, Chad Johnson, or Torry Holt)

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 01:46:08 pm »

Chris Chambers rebuttle in 5,4,3, 2....... Roll Eyes

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 03:17:57 pm »

It wont matter, because the raiders have entered back in the culpepper sweepstakes. Now would this be a great scenario. Culpepper signs with the raiders, and brees with the saints forcing nick to try and kiss and make up with Gus, after he tried to get rid of him. I heard Gus like tulips nick.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 03:21:10 pm »

It wont matter, because the raiders have entered back in the culpepper sweepstakes. Now would this be a great scenario. Culpepper signs with the raiders, and brees with the saints forcing nick to try and kiss and make up with Gus, after he tried to get rid of him. I heard Gus like tulips nick.
HAHAHAHA ! Excellent post.  Cheesy

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 03:37:44 pm »

Chris Chambers is NOT a premier-level WR.  You can't sit there and tell me that Chambers is a Moss, Owens, Harrison, Chad Johnson, or Torry Holt)
Nobody ever said that he was, but he's the best WE have.  Deal with it Jtex,  only in your mind do you think people are comparing him to the elite WR's of the league. 
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 07:06:22 pm »

Well Dolphin fans, if your Drew Brees wet dream falls through, you have no choice but to get Daunte - and GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.  Culpepper is highly over-rated, and he doesn't have a premier WR to lob the ball up to. (Note: Chris Chambers is NOT a premier-level WR.  You can't sit there and tell me that Chambers is a Moss, Owens, Harrison, Chad Johnson, or Torry Holt)

I hope your ginas enjoy our sloppy seconds in sam madison dickweed.
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 07:22:00 pm »

I hope your ginas enjoy our sloppy seconds in sam madison dickweed.

Oh.. . .  ok thats a low blow.  We will see>

NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 09:03:44 am »

Gussie GONE  Cry...and Culpecker not even officially a Phish yet!  Cheesy Wonder what happens IF he doesn't pass physical?? Dare we Non-Phish Phans even dream of that? Who will QB be if that happens?  Who will be his back-up? Do Phish even have one? What if he's NOT ready to start? Oh my, just wet pants again thinking of possibilities Shocked

The Definition of KaKa?...The Miami DUL-phins!!
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 10:24:33 am »

Gussie GONE  Cry...and Culpecker not even officially a Phish yet!  Cheesy Wonder what happens IF he doesn't pass physical?? Dare we Non-Phish Phans even dream of that? Who will QB be if that happens?  Who will be his back-up? Do Phish even have one? What if he's NOT ready to start? Oh my, just wet pants again thinking of possibilities Shocked
think we have our first rainbow warrior poster.  Wow the homoerotic undertones from this post, just wow.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 11:43:42 am »

think we have our first rainbow warrior poster.  Wow the homoerotic undertones from this post, just wow.

Actually sad.  But in a funny kind of way.  Odd how much attention they pay to their most hated team.  Just WAITING for the moment something goes wrong.  When it does,  POW,  sign on and talk sh*t!  Sort of like Jets fans...
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 12:16:58 pm »

Actually sad.  But in a funny kind of way.  Odd how much attention they pay to their most hated team.  Just WAITING for the moment something goes wrong.  When it does,  POW,  sign on and talk sh*t!  Sort of like Jets fans...

he's probably going thru his period, so don't hate too much thundergod.
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 07:05:28 pm »

Thought this was a "Anti-Fins Chat" section!!
Phish Phan?...go somewhere else.  Grin

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 07:48:30 pm »

Thought this was a "Anti-Fins Chat" section!!
Phish Phan?...go somewhere else.  Grin

Better yet, if you're NOT a Dolphins fan, what are you doing on these boards in the first place?
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2006, 08:51:12 am »

Better yet, if you're NOT a Dolphins fan, what are you doing on these boards in the first place?

Thought this was an open forum with an anti-phins section. Guess I was wrong.   Huh

jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2006, 09:09:16 am »

This is an open forum for "Anti-Fins" talk.  That's exactly the point of this section of the message board.  If you wanna talk crap about the Dolphins, do it here.

So in the spirit of the Anti-Fins Section of this MB, Daunte Culpepper is a has been, no-good, 3 knee-ligament tear QB who sucks without Randy Moss on his team, and will ruin the Dolphins from the inside...because he's a bum.

There. Smiley

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray