Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:18:44 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Coming soon - an outside look
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Coming soon - an outside look  (Read 9778 times)
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« on: March 24, 2006, 01:39:27 pm »

My first in depth assessment of the Dolphins, their moves and exactly why I think Miami will fail this season.

Stay tuned.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 01:41:17 pm »

Oh, fantastic, I can not wait.

Roll Eyes
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 01:45:52 pm »

I'm actually looking forward to this article.  Is this a weekly article or a one-time thing?

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 01:50:32 pm »

I'm actually looking forward to this article.  Is this a weekly article or a one-time thing?
I don't anticipate a weekly article, probably monthly until the season begins. Of course i will have to wait post-draft for my initial entry.

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 01:52:46 pm »

Is this going to be a factual report, with unbiased reporting, or is it going to say "The Dolphins suck cause Culpepper sucks..."?
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 01:59:16 pm »

Is this going to be a factual report, with unbiased reporting, or is it going to say "The Dolphins suck cause Culpepper sucks..."?
Factual and opinionated. My opinions will be backed by facts.

Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 02:00:59 pm »

If it is an actual outside look based on facts, I'd be very interested in reading it. We all sometimes drink the Aqua and Orange Kool Aid, so its nice to get other viewpoints to ground us. On NFL Radio, some of the guys think the Culpepper move was great, others think it sucked. Just about everyone thinks signing Will Allen was a dumb move.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2006, 02:07:46 pm »

If it is an actual outside look based on facts, I'd be very interested in reading it. We all sometimes drink the Aqua and Orange Kool Aid, so its nice to get other viewpoints to ground us. On NFL Radio, some of the guys think the Culpepper move was great, others think it sucked. Just about everyone thinks signing Will Allen was a dumb move.
Signing Wil Allen wasn't bad. Signing Wil Allen to that amount of money was bad.

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2006, 02:09:31 pm »

Signing Will Allen doesn't mean he's a starting corner.  he's depth, if he even makes the team.

I'm interested in hearing Denver's column as well, but I fear that the "good" points will not be accented and it will have negative undertones.
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 02:32:42 pm »

Splendid idea Denver if i do say so myself. Their's too much positive energy floating around the dolphins these days. I'm looking forward to this.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 03:18:32 pm »

Splendid idea Denver if i do say so myself. Their's too much positive energy floating around the dolphins these days. I'm looking forward to this.
Heh - a bunch of Dolphins fans being positive about the upcoming season.

Imagine that.  The nerve!

Roll Eyes
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 03:23:49 pm »

Heh - a bunch of Dolphins fans being positive about the upcoming season.
Imagine that.  The nerve!

Even better is that the person clinging to hope is a Cowboys / Celtics fan.  The Cowboys haven't won much in nearly a decade and the Celtics, well...

At any rate, I'd like to see what Denver has to say.  This could actually be kinda cool.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2006, 05:07:10 am »

Unbiased?  Riiiiight.  This article brought to you by someone who (since I've been around) hasn't said one positive thing about Miami,  like Jtex.  Even Pats2006 has said some good things about the Dolphins.  Hell,  Miami could take all of the Broncos players and switch 'em up with Miami's and all of a sudden suck just because they're Miami. 
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2006, 09:49:50 am »

Unbiased?  Riiiiight.  This article brought to you by someone who (since I've been around) hasn't said one positive thing about Miami,  like Jtex.  Even Pats2006 has said some good things about the Dolphins.  Hell,  Miami could take all of the Broncos players and switch 'em up with Miami's and all of a sudden suck just because they're Miami. 
This just in, Jake Plummer, Rod Smith sign with Miami, suddenly suck.

News at 11
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 12:38:30 pm »

I'm for more optimism and less bashing...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray