Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 31, 2024, 10:25:44 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2006 Draft
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: 2006 Draft  (Read 20107 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2006, 06:07:19 pm »

Man, the Seminoles have four first rounders in the TOP TWENTY!!!  The Hurricoones had one first rounder (and a lucky one at that!!!).  The Gay-tors didn't have shit!!!
BJL
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2006, 08:08:38 pm »

I'm a little angry at the Bucs reaching for a guard. They could have traded down a few spots with somone who wanted a receiver.

Trade for Brian Griese? Yay, another washed up veteran QB...
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2006, 08:45:16 pm »

7 teams pick before Miami as of right now.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2006, 11:24:50 pm »

I don't understand why the following are still on the board:

Gabe Watson DT
Ko Simpson S
AJ Nicholson LB

These guys were all projected as first day picks with Simpson going in the first round.  I'll tell ya, and this is a bold prediction on my part..... Nicholson is gonna be more of a playmaker in the NFL than Ernie Sims (his LB mate at FSU). I'd love to see Miami snatch him up in the 4th. He is versatile and can play both MLB and OLB. Zach Thomas is now 32 years old and starting to show signs of wear and tear after so many jarring hits. Now is a good time to begin grooming his replacement.

BeefStewert
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2006, 12:19:52 am »

Now is a good time to begin grooming his replacement.

Isn't that Crowder?  I don't disagree with picking up another LB, though. 
Dphins4me
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2006, 05:00:17 am »

I don't understand why the following are still on the board:

Gabe Watson DT
Ko Simpson S
AJ Nicholson LB

These guys were all projected as first day picks with Simpson going in the first round.  I'll tell ya, and this is a bold prediction on my part..... Nicholson is gonna be more of a playmaker in the NFL than Ernie Sims (his LB mate at FSU). I'd love to see Miami snatch him up in the 4th. He is versatile and can play both MLB and OLB. Zach Thomas is now 32 years old and starting to show signs of wear and tear after so many jarring hits. Now is a good time to begin grooming his replacement.

Easy to say why.  Watson has been lazy in the past, Simpson is smallish & Nicholson has huge off field issues.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2006, 09:28:55 am »

Isn't that Crowder?  I don't disagree with picking up another LB, though. 

Nicholson, like Crowder, is very versatile.  He can play OLB and MLB. 
BeefStewert
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2006, 11:29:51 am »

I don't understand.  You want 2 replacements for Thomas?  Are you just increasing your odds?
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2006, 11:56:47 am »

I don't understand.  You want 2 replacements for Thomas?  Are you just increasing your odds?

No.  One of them can play the outside.  You can even switch them around in the course of a game to confuse defenses. 
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2006, 02:53:06 pm »

Not that it matters anymore.  Cincy snatched him up in the 5th round. 
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2006, 07:25:33 pm »

Man, the Seminoles have four first rounders in the TOP TWENTY!!!  The Hurricoones had one first rounder (and a lucky one at that!!!).  The Gay-tors didn't have shit!!!

All This proves is that your coaching staff is atrocious,and F$U is nothing but a bunch of underachievers. You can have your first round picks, well just keep kicking your ass on the field. The gators will have 2 first round picks in next year's draft. DT- Marcus Thomas , and LB Brandon Siler.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray