Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:39:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Super Bowl LVIII - Who are you rooting for?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Who are you rooting for?
Chiefs   -4 (40%)
49ers   -6 (60%)
Total Voters: 10

Author Topic: Super Bowl LVIII - Who are you rooting for?  (Read 616 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: January 30, 2024, 12:20:15 pm »

It seemed like the whole world was kinda behind the Lions, but with them out, we are left with two teams that people are kinda sick of.  Who do you want to win?

I drink your milkshake!
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 01:07:55 pm »

Have to root for San Fran to support Stroke.  Plus I've seen enough of the Chiefs, not the Charlestown Chiefs, but the KC Chiefs.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 01:41:10 pm »

I am rooting for the Chiefs.  I think I'm a Purdy hater for some reason.  I would prefer not to have to hear him talked about.  Mahomes is already at full exposure, so I don't think that can get any worse.

I do like the whole Taylor Swift phenomenon, including finding pleasure in people's ire.

Also, I have the littlest bit of solace in the fact that the Dolphins lost twice to the eventual champs, so it stings a little less when looking back on those games.

I drink your milkshake!
Denver2

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 03:09:47 pm »

KC, I’ve been to the city plenty of times it’s cool. I don’t want Purdy to be the next Brady and Mahomes is the only one who can one day overtake Brady as the “goat” and he’s much more palatable to me than that SOB.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 03:10:10 pm »

I do like the whole Taylor Swift phenomenon, including finding pleasure in people's ire.
I guess I'm KC as well even though it won't bother me if San Fran wins.  Although originally I thought it was an act but I've jumped on this Kelce/Swift bandwagon too. Cracks me up how upset people get. Wife, girlfriends, and celebrities get shown all the time at games and she's 2 of the 3. One of the biggest celebs in the world and it isn't her forcing them to put her on camera. Besides ... the Kelce family is pretty big news these days. People love them.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 06:50:42 pm »

I hate State Farm and I hate the Chiefs. I don't hate Taylor Swift but I am not a fan.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 07:04:14 pm »

49ers, of course...and the hate for Purdy seems pretty ridiculous.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2024, 01:39:47 am »

Chiefs.
If they win then it means the Dolphins were eliminated by the champs.

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2024, 10:34:19 am »

I like Mahomes, but I don't have anything against Purdy. I'm not really rooting for either team, but if I had to choose, give me the AFC team over the NFC team most years.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2024, 06:19:33 am »

49ers.
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2024, 08:40:37 am »

49ers

Reid won't retire at the end of the season to be replaced by Belichick and Shula's record is intact for a few more years.
Engineering Owl

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2024, 10:20:41 am »

chiefs.
Dolphins losing to champs twice is okay. Also I'm okay with Mahomes dethroning TB12 as goat given this trajectory.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2024, 10:21:14 am »

I hate State Farm and I hate the Chiefs. I don't hate Taylor Swift but I am not a fan.

If I never see another Mahomes/Reid commercial, that would be fine with me.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray