Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:31:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Players you'd hate to see in Aqua and Orange.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Players you'd hate to see in Aqua and Orange.  (Read 21515 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: April 10, 2008, 04:01:46 am »

I don't know if this really counts as Anti-Fins chat, but it's kinda negative, I guess.

What players from around the league would you hate to see on the Dolphins...and why?

I would hate to see guys who are always in legal trouble.  Being an idiot in interviews and stuff (T.O, Chad Johnson) doesn't bother me all that much.  What I hate are guys like Pac-Man Jones who are getting into actual trouble.  Albert Haynesworth, etc.

I drink your milkshake!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 08:37:48 am »

Chris Henry
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 11:30:41 am »

Tom Brady.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
doctord56
Uber Member

first dolphin game attended 11/6/66 bills29 fins 0

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 11:55:06 am »

Chad and/or Keyshawn Johnson.

Narcissistic egomaniacs need not apply.

A loyal fan of the 'fins since the time of Joe Auer, Dick Wood, and Wahoo McDaniel.
bsfins
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 12:58:55 pm »

Jeremy Shockey,Roy Williams (Dallas S),Brett Farve,Shaun Alexander,Daunte Culpepper,Rex Grossman,Philip Rivers,Ray Lewis...Off the top of my head....
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 04:03:00 pm »

Tom Brady.

Amen.  If he ever wears the Aqua I will personally SHIT on the 'Fins until he is gone !

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 04:44:03 pm »

John Beck...

(only because I prefer our QB to have skills) Wink

From around the league?

Javon Walker

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 06:03:39 pm »

John Beck...

Do you keep hating on Beck so much cause he reminds you of Alex Smith?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 06:14:44 pm »

Do you keep hating on Beck so much cause he reminds you of Alex Smith?

Swiiiing and a miss...

I've actually never once thought of Alex when talking about Beck. Both suck, so they do have that in common, but Beck's older (3 years older, actually) and not quite as talented. Neither will EVER be a good starting QB in the NFL, and I'd prefer to see both of the franchises I enjoy cheering for look in a different direction for the future of their QB position.

If you'd like to read some of my posts regarding Alex, I can direct you to a pair of 49ers boards where I've made my opinion pretty clear on SF's anti-QB. Grin

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 06:17:33 pm »

Swiiiing and a miss...

I've actually never once thought of Alex when talking about Beck. Both suck, so they do have that in common, but Beck's older (3 years older, actually) and not quite as talented. Neither will EVER be a good starting QB in the NFL, and I'd prefer to see both of the franchises I enjoy cheering for look in a different direction for the future of their QB position.

If you'd like to read some of my posts regarding Alex, I can direct you to a pair of 49ers boards where I've made my opinion pretty clear on SF's anti-QB. Grin

Interesting -

Just eager to see your thin branch snap into 45 little twig-pieces.  Beck just needs time.  Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart were dud's out of the gate as well.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 06:21:24 pm »

Interesting -

Just eager to see your thin branch snap into 45 little twig-pieces.  Beck just needs time.  Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart were dud's out of the gate as well.

Did you really just mention Beck in the same sentence as Carson Palmer?

Hold on a sec...wait for it...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahhhhh, thanks! Grin

~ Micah Leggat
DolFan619
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 09:12:26 pm »

John Beck...

Oh, give it a rest already.  Anyways, to answer Dave's question.  For me, thugs and loudmouths need not apply.  Unfortunately we already have a player that has both of those bases covered in Joey Porter. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 11:31:56 pm »

Oh, give it a rest already. 

Oh, don't get your knickers in a twist... If I can't bust on the guy a little, what fun is it to be a fan?

Besides, if you look at the post history, 95% of the times I mention Beck is because someone mentions my not liking him and I respond to it. Get the unwashed masses to quit busting my balls on Beck, and I'll likely ease up on busting Beck's balls in turn.

~ Micah Leggat
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 12:15:20 am »

Did you really just mention Beck in the same sentence as Carson Palmer?

Hold on a sec...wait for it...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahhhhh, thanks! Grin

Easy there Stroke.  Don't pop a vein in your forehead
 Grin

Interesting -

And I find this humorous as well, mentioning John Beck in the same breath as those two.  USC is a lot more proven grounds than BYU (Or any other MWC/WAC team for that matter).

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:41:59 am by Tommy » Logged
Dolarltexas

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 01:59:38 am »

Colt Brennan.  He's a criminal pervert and a whiny, spoiled, backstabbing brat.  He's exactly what we don't need. 

Check out these articles if you want to know why I feel this way:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10175044

http://www.gazette.com/sports/brennan_33477___article.html/barnett_didn.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray