Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:38:19 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Chad Henne is a joke
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Chad Henne is a joke  (Read 16590 times)
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« on: April 27, 2008, 12:59:54 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bzZEtOcb8

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 01:01:59 pm »

LMFAO, check this one out :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqGt4_tPXss&NR=1

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 01:27:54 pm »

Yeah, as we all know Denver is so much better drafting QB's like Jay Cutler, so how is he doing Huh? I smell a bumb.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 01:35:56 pm »

Yeah, as we all know Denver is so much better drafting QB's like Jay Cutler, so how is he doing Huh? I smell a bumb.

Simeon, meet Denver.... Denver's got a screw loose up in his head so don't mind him at all.
DolFan619
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 01:42:35 pm »

Well, that didn't take long.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 02:18:29 pm »

Only one post for me in this Lameus Maximus thread. More of an observation, really...

Denver_Bronco is a chemically unbalanced tool.

That is all.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 05:23:15 pm »

Two words...JAY CUTLER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAy8UuTINss

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 05:29:05 pm »

In the words of the music on the first video......

Denver Bronco is a fucking joke. 
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 07:43:36 pm »

0-4 against ohio state, and 1-3 in bowls games and zero big ten titles. You guys got a real winner.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 07:56:47 pm »

0-4 against ohio state, and 1-3 in bowls games and zero big ten titles. You guys got a real winner.

Yeah, a real winner, unlike your boy Romo who singlehandedly botched the Cowgirls last two playoff games.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 08:05:15 pm by Tommy » Logged
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 08:00:23 pm »

Yeah, a real winner, unlike your boy Romo who singlehandedly botched the Cowgirls last two playoff games.
Excellent point, boy he is great first 8 games of the season but when the pressure is on ROMO is a choker.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 08:12:04 pm »

How did he botch the last playoff game clown. How about blaming patrick crayton. I FORGOT YOU'RE A SEMI-HOLE so your obviously blind. Dont worry henne will never be in position to choke.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 08:21:54 pm »

How did he botch the last playoff game clown. How about blaming patrick crayton. I FORGOT YOU'RE A SEMI-HOLE so your obviously blind. Dont worry henne will never be in position to choke.

Hmmmmmm, and just a reminder, that same Chad Henne carved up your GAYtors secondary.  You guys were playing in your home state and got outhustled by a supposedly bigger and slower team from up north. 

That's a fact jack!!!!
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 10:39:47 pm »

Not much content here.  Look at your Boys' head coach and we'll see whose in a real downward spiral.  Just a matter of time my friend...you'll see.  But by then I'm sure you'll be a full fledged Patriots fan claiming you've never even liked the Cowboys.  Or will it be the Colts?  One thing is for sure.  It won't be the Cowboys.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 11:43:54 am »

Not much content here.  Look at your Boys' head coach and we'll see whose in a real downward spiral.  Just a matter of time my friend...you'll see.  But by then I'm sure you'll be a full fledged Patriots fan claiming you've never even liked the Cowboys.  Or will it be the Colts?  One thing is for sure.  It won't be the Cowboys.

No he is firmly entrenched on Brady's pole so it is the Pats again for him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray