Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:17:14 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  &%*# Peyton Manning!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: &%*# Peyton Manning!!  (Read 5530 times)
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« on: February 07, 2010, 09:34:40 pm »

And all the media blowhards who ride his cock like a nympho. He's not the greatest of all time. He's now 9-9 in postseason and didn't deserve the MVP 3 years years ago. He threw 3td's and 7 picks in the postseason 3 years ago. Joe Montana will always be the greatest QB of all time not the media driven posterboy!!... I love it, screw the mannings!!

(edited to get the profanity out of subj line)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 08:22:10 am by Sunstroke » Logged

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 09:42:02 pm »

yes, fuck u  Tom Brady is still better!  Grin

Go make another fucking Oreo commercial with your fagget dumb ass brother

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 09:47:55 pm by Pats2006 » Logged

gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 09:47:00 pm »

And the little bitch runs off the field without shaking hands, coward.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 01:39:19 am »

Oh brother...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:32:36 am »

A great QB who has a knack for not being able to win big games. 

He only lost five games as a high school QB, but three were in the state playoffs and his team never won a state title. 

He only lost five more games as the starting QB for the Tennessee Volunteers, but three came to the stinkin' Gaytors, and his team didn't win a national championship until after he left. 

Now if you look over his NFL career, his team has lost in the big playoff game several times.  For the insane amount of talent he has had to work with on offense, the Colts have only been to a Super Bowl twice and won only one of the two.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 08:04:29 am »

You guys are so right. Peyton sucks and I hope he never comes to play for the Dophins!!  Roll Eyes

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 11:40:28 pm »

And the little bitch runs off the field without shaking hands, coward.

I guess he wanted to do what Tom brady does when he losses in the post season.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 12:06:41 pm »

"You know, when Peyton Manning was a kid he probably used to go to bed at night and dream about throwing the winning touchdown for the Saints in the Superbowl. And on Sunday he did"

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 09:04:55 pm »

Take Peyton Manning off of that team and Indy is lucky to win 2 games in a season. Lay off the crack pipe. Next to John Elway, he is the 2nd greatest QB of all-time.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 09:28:43 pm »

^^^ Well said...and if you'd had Joe Montana in there instead of Elway (#4 by the way I rank 'em), it would have been 100% accurate. Wink

Put Peyton in any QB in history's place, and I believe he wins as many SB's as that QB or more. Bradshaw, Montana, Elway, Brady, none excluded. Manning doesn't lose big games...the teams he's been on lose big games.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 12:57:45 am »

^^^ Well said...and if you'd had Joe Montana in there instead of Elway (#4 by the way I rank 'em), it would have been 100% accurate. Wink

Put Peyton in any QB in history's place, and I believe he wins as many SB's as that QB or more. Bradshaw, Montana, Elway, Brady, none excluded. Manning doesn't lose big games...the teams he's been on lose big games.
Peyton would be no better than above avg on those teams because unlike todays rules defenders were actually allowed to play defense on WRs & hit QBs. You can't touch QBs nowadays & the rules were clearly made to protect Manning & Brady who are a big draw. Manning is the most overrated QB in the history of football. He doesn't suck, but anytime he gets any pressure he gets happy feet & throws the picks. Anyone looks great with time to throw and a clean jersey. The SB from a couple of years ago was clearly won by the defense, Sanders & Freeney who were not factors this post season. Manning with the old rules is no better than Jeff George
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 02:03:31 am »

Peyton would be no better than above avg on those teams because unlike todays rules defenders were actually allowed to play defense on WRs & hit QBs. You can't touch QBs nowadays & the rules were clearly made to protect Manning & Brady who are a big draw. Manning is the most overrated QB in the history of football. He doesn't suck, but anytime he gets any pressure he gets happy feet & throws the picks. Anyone looks great with time to throw and a clean jersey. The SB from a couple of years ago was clearly won by the defense, Sanders & Freeney who were not factors this post season. Manning with the old rules is no better than Jeff George

I logged in just so I can say:  WOW.   Shocked  I don't know if people just hate to hate but damn.  I don't think I've read anything more ridiculous than that in a long time.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 12:17:15 pm »

I'll just throw in that I think that Manning is the best QB that I've ever, personally, watched.  I think that in terms of raw talent of the player, that he runs circles around Brady.  He's a student of the game like nobody I've ever seen and he has the physical skills to match it.

I drink your milkshake!
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 02:04:23 pm »

Manning is, to me, Marino with a slightly weaker arm and a much better play action fake.  He is the best QB around.  As much crap as he's taking for his pick-6, he gets no credit for marching the Colts down the field for a score right after the Saints took the lead.  He then sat and watched as his defense gave up another TD.  As I always say about Marino:  Is he supposed to play safety, too?

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 03:38:34 pm »

^ He's so good that a drive tieing TD was expected.  The fact that he didn't deliver is surprising to everyone.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray