Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:38:58 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Public Enemy #1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Public Enemy #1  (Read 5821 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: September 15, 2010, 01:37:03 pm »

We all need someone to bicker about and blame.  Last year, it seemed that Ted Ginn was on the receiving end of that hate.  With him gone, we'll need someone else to fill his shoes.  Who do you think it might be?

I am seeing some complaining about Hartline sucking, as well as Henne.  I also see, now that the Wildcat seems to be ineffective, some hate coming to Dan Henning.

I drink your milkshake!
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 01:41:02 pm »

After one game, it's difficult to say.  Carpenter is on my hate list right now.  As for the wildcat, they don't do anything with it but run up the middle, so might as well throw it on the scrap heap.  I am sure someone will make some bonehead plays and/or get in trouble off the field.  There is plenty of hate to go around.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 01:51:27 pm »

If Carpenter continues screwing around, he'll be the person I start taking shots at.

Side note:  From what I hear, Ted Ginn injured his knee and won't be suiting up for SF for at least 3-4 weeks.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 02:11:53 pm »

I'm aiming my angst at Benny Sapp.  I think he sucks.  I always seem to rag on the team's 3rd or 4th corner...
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 02:29:45 pm »

I'm looking at Culver. He got burned on that TD last week, and I feel that it may happen to him again.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 02:38:41 pm »

The Wildcat.  I'm sensing a real negativity toward it this year.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 02:52:55 pm »

Can I say Tepop?
Tepop84
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 02:54:26 pm »

Probably Dan henning because no dolphin fan can actually blame henne for being a shitty qb.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 07:25:46 pm »

Dan Henning if he doesn't start taking more chances with the play calling.  Sean Smith if he doesn't crack the starting line up for the rest of the year.  Those are just "ifs" right now, there isn't anyone I can hate on currently.
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 12:34:42 pm »

As for the wildcat, they don't do anything with it but run up the middle, so might as well throw it on the scrap heap.

Now you see it's observations like that which intrigue me. I haven't seen any games so far this season, but assuming you're right and they do only run up the middle, it's the sort of thing I'd do to get defenses to stop paying it much attention before unleasing a new twist.
Landshark
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 01:34:07 pm »

I'm surprised Hartline and Smith have regressed to the point where they're being benched.  At this point, I'll have to agree with Tenshot and Dan Henning if he keeps up with this ultra conservative play calling.  Reminds me of the Wannstedt days.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 02:53:43 pm »

I'm surprised Hartline and Smith have regressed to the point where they're being benched.  At this point, I'll have to agree with Tenshot and Dan Henning if he keeps up with this ultra conservative play calling.  Reminds me of the Wannstedt days.
I don't believe that Hartline has been benched and technically at least according to Sparano, Jason Allen has stepped up his game and surpassed Smith so he really wasn't benched for poor play either.  Allen looked great in week 1, if he can keep it up that's fine with me.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 01:28:48 am »

It's only been two games.  Pick somebody who doesn't play.  Like Merling.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 09:00:27 am »

Offensive Coordinator – Dan Henning

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 12:33:45 pm »

Offensive Coordinator – Dan Henning

He has my vote now.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray