Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:14:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Great WR talent still on the board...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Great WR talent still on the board...  (Read 11605 times)
AquaandOrange

« on: April 28, 2012, 11:01:41 am »

I am hoping we can pick Chris Givens and Marvin McNutt in the next 2 rounds. I highly doubt we will get both, but either way, there is still solid WR depth left in this draft to be had! 

Follow me on Twitter @aqua_and_orange
Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 11:14:14 am »

I am hoping we can pick Chris Givens and Marvin McNutt in the next 2 rounds. I highly doubt we will get both, but either way, there is still solid WR depth left in this draft to be had! 

Would be nice, but I wouldn't be surprised to see us pick up a guard in round 4.

Got a feeling that Egnew was the only receiving option that can play right away that we will be picking up in the draft this year.  If we get a receiver or running back, I have a feeling it will be someone who can return kicks/punts for a couple of years.
AquaandOrange

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 11:36:08 am »

I like Streeter, but I dont think he really fits into our system real well.

The WCO looks for precise route running. Streeter is not good at that. I guess we will see. Looking forward to today!!!

Follow me on Twitter @aqua_and_orange
Fins4ever
Uber Member

Dan the Dolphin

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 11:46:04 am »

Would be nice, but I wouldn't be surprised to see us pick up a guard in round 4.

Look for them to take Joe Looney from WF.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=83520&draftyear=2012&genpos=OG

To lack vision is worse than being blind - Helen Keller
Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 12:06:51 pm »

Givens gone already.
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 01:16:27 pm »

Toon, McNutt, and Streeter were all names I've wanted on this team since the Marshall trade.  I'm getting serious panic attacks when they keep slipping.  I'll take anyone one of those.  DON'T WAIT TOO LONG!!

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -- John Lennon
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 01:19:34 pm »

Nick Toon to the Saints,  UGH!

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -- John Lennon
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 01:35:45 pm »

Toon, McNutt, and Streeter were all names I've wanted on this team since the Marshall trade.  I'm getting serious panic attacks when they keep slipping.  I'll take anyone one of those.  DON'T WAIT TOO LONG!!

by passing on WR's thus far I am guessing they really like a small school WR they feel nobody else knows about or is interested in.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 02:14:58 pm »

by passing on WR's thus far I am guessing they really like a small school WR they feel nobody else knows about or is interested in.
Jeff Fuller anyone?

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 03:06:31 pm »

Jeff Fuller anyone?

Fuller can be signed as Rookie FA at the rate this is going

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 03:26:41 pm »

^^No kidding.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 03:33:33 pm »

Marvin Jones and Juron Criner off the board

tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 05:16:29 pm »

Tommy Streeter to Baltimore

bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 05:35:39 pm »

Rd 7, time for another WR?
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 05:48:19 pm »

Rd 7, time for another WR?

nope, a DT that we didn't need

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray