Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:54:39 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  And so it starts.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: And so it starts.  (Read 3126 times)
Landshark
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 12:21:14 am »

I'd say after he dropped a key pass that hit him right in the hands, he is definitely pushing the wrong buttons.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 05:39:12 am »

The drop didn't even annoy me all that much. As I said its the 1st drive of the 1st quarter of the 1st preseason game in early August. You can't read a lot into it. Team is still working out the kinks. He has been catching passes from 3 QB's thus far in camp. It happens, not the end of the world. 1st Preseason game of the year.... no big deal!  Plus, I was more impressed with the route he ran and how crisp it was and how he made his break to get open, that was very good.

With that said though..........the new Chad mini-drama of "not doing media/changing his twitter picture to send some sort of hidden message" is already getting old. And if he keeps playing this game for another week or so Chad will have showed the world he hasn't changed one bit. Now I don't know if Chad talked with the media after last nights game, I hope he did and he puts this whole thing to rest.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 09:29:01 am »

Damn it Hartline, GET YOUR ASS BACK INTO CAMP SO WE CAN CUT THIS CLOWN!!! If this guy wants to do stand up, let him.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:31:33 am by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 12:28:31 pm »

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/videos/Post-Game-Video-Chad-Johnson/ee2dc499-d24b-41bc-a386-4f8efca2249a

Chad did media after the game! Looks like his "No Media" stance is over! lol
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray