Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:17:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog vs Cardinals
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print
Author Topic: Live Blog vs Cardinals  (Read 38826 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #210 on: September 30, 2012, 07:50:08 pm »

I'll admit it. I said, "Sit Tannehill until the season is out of contention." But every week he is proving me wrong. I never said he was a bust. Just thought he needed more time to grow. Games like this will only improve his confidence and ability.

Get the kid some real weapons and watch out!

These mistakes are part of the rookie growing pain processes. Play and learn. Aikman did. Manning did. Lots of rookies. Suffer with the mistakes early, benefit from the rewards in years to come!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #211 on: September 30, 2012, 07:53:03 pm »

The Ryan we all know?  Again, it's 4 games for a rookie.  What do you think you know?

For the first time in many years, I see some long-term promise for this team at the QB position.  We may go 3 - 13, but I feel we are competing and headed in the right direction.  The team is learning to play together, and they will get better.

Were you listening to the national broadcast and all the praise the announces were heaping on Tannihill, even after the Dolphins had lost?  
Always good to see you Jim!!!
This was an exciting game and our QB is doing better than we could have hoped for. Most of us knew we were looking forward to next year. I just can''t believe what he did with only Hartline and Bess and no running game for most of the time. Pretty exciting for sure.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #212 on: September 30, 2012, 08:01:45 pm »

I'm happy with Tannehill...He's playing better than I could've ever imagined!  He shows a command of the offense... he's still learning he's going to be a good!
Fins4ever
Uber Member

Dan the Dolphin

« Reply #213 on: September 30, 2012, 08:16:12 pm »

Wow!  You are seriously blaming Tannehill for this loss?    How about blaming Smith who bit on the inside move although they had the receiver dbl covered inside out! I'm pissed about the loss too but you seem to thrive off the losses... I'm starting to wonder like other if you are a Dolphin fan???

Agree
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:30:38 pm by Fins4ever » Logged

To lack vision is worse than being blind - Helen Keller
Fins4ever
Uber Member

Dan the Dolphin

« Reply #214 on: September 30, 2012, 08:18:41 pm »

EK is a troll...PERIOD!...Even up North here in Montreal I can smell him!  What f%%$^in shit is he spewing about Tannehill.  WE are 1-3...should be 3-1...all in all with a rookie QB....the future is bright my friends...brighter than its ever been!

Agree.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:31:14 pm by Fins4ever » Logged

To lack vision is worse than being blind - Helen Keller
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #215 on: September 30, 2012, 08:43:52 pm »

Fins4Ever- thank you for changing your comments to something less offensive and personal. -EK
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #216 on: September 30, 2012, 09:14:03 pm »

I gotta say, if MikeO were against Tannehill, I'd bet that EK would love Tannehill.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #217 on: September 30, 2012, 09:21:39 pm »

I honestly- and you can look it up in the pre-draft threads- have hated the idea of Tannehill on this team from the get go. It has nothing to do with anyone but him. -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2012, 09:26:20 pm »

I gotta say, if MikeO were against Tannehill, I'd bet that EK would love Tannehill.

BINGO!! LOL
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2012, 09:43:01 pm »

Lots and lots of positives from today's game. But a few negatives and there are 4 players who if I never see play again for Miami it is fine with me.

1) Naanee--Obviously
2) Armstrong--Does nothing and only has made 1 impact play in Miami and it was a HUGE drop vs the Jets!
3) Clay-A guy who has taken a huge step back from last year. Total disappointment.
3) Daniel Thomas--Lamar Miller is much better at this point and he has only been active for 3 games! Miller was a 4th round steal!

Naanee should be gone within the next 48 hours and probably will be. Armstrong should be but might hang around a couple more weeks until the settle things with the Naanee cut and whoever they promote or add. Daniel Thomas's playing time will begin to shrink going forward once Lamar learns the offense and improves his pass blocking. Thomas is regressing.  Clay, head scratcher, don't know what's gone wrong but he is playing poorly,.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2012, 09:43:59 pm »

I honestly- and you can look it up in the pre-draft threads- have hated the idea of Tannehill on this team from the get go. It has nothing to do with anyone but him. -EK
He's right everybody, he's been against Tannehill before Miami EVER even drafted him. He hasn't wavered on that. On the other hand, it's clear that's why he's not been very objective when it comes to critiquing his play. He did give Tannehill a little credit in the thread earlier today when the Dolphins were winning. He IS Tannehill's toughest critic, it's going to take time and exceptional play on Tannehill's part to change his mind on him.

If EK EVER gets on board the Tannehill bus, then you will KNOW that Tannehill has arrived.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:45:46 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2012, 09:46:08 pm »

On the other hand, it's clear that's why he's not been very objective when it comes to critiquing his play

And THAT'S why he has zero credibility with 99.9% of the posters on this site after today!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2012, 09:51:39 pm »

Ben Volin had this one: The 8 highest passing games in Dolphins history belong to: Marino, Marino, Marino, Marino, Marino, Tannehill, Marino, Marino
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray