Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:59:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Pats going 16-0 LMAO
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pats going 16-0 LMAO  (Read 2733 times)
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« on: September 08, 2017, 12:05:01 am »

Where are the media folks who were saying the Pats have a chance to go 16-0 this year? LMAO!! This loss tonight is going to damage the Pats chance at that perfect season.

Keep signing running backs though this offseason. Add another one or two more. Maybe they should have signed a LB or DE instead. Pats had 4 draft picks this past year and only 1 was active tonight, let that sink in.  Miami's defense heading into the season isn't looking good at all but New England's may be worse!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 12:19:53 am »

This was just like the Super Bowl.  This time the Chiefs used common sense and ran the football when they were in field goal range and needed a field to effectively put the game away.

It's much harder for Brady to win when his opponents don't self-destruct and use common sense.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 12:26:30 am »

Suck it cheaters.

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 12:30:36 am »

Report out that Belichick ordered 53 Apple watches after the loss tonight
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 08:41:08 am »

I would have preferred they won.  But I am hardly in panic mode.  BB will use this game and the next 10 days to improve the team.  Obviously there are things that need to be worked on and this loss will create a focus on improving that may have been lacking after the Super Bowl win and folks talking how this team is better than last year.

I expect that long before NE play Miami, NE will be atop the division.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 08:53:50 am »

I expect that long before NE play Miami, NE will be atop the division.

It's a horrible division with 2 teams that stink and are tanking on purpose. And a Miami team that has been ravaged by injuries and now has no bye week. If NE can't win this division this year then it is time for Brady to hang it up
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 09:38:11 am »

I remember when Miami whooped the Pats a few years back on opening day. It's fun but the AFC East is still garbage. If the Pats go 9-7 they probably still take the division.

Yes, this is a team on the decline who won their last 2 Superbowls due to incompetence, but they still won them and they still play in the AFC East.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 09:51:59 am »

#Ibelieveinthemaddencurse  Cheesy

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2017, 10:29:37 am »

#Ibelieveinthemaddencurse  Cheesy

I told everyone last month the Madden Curse was real when Edelman went down and many of you said no...lol
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2017, 10:58:12 am »

as someone that drafted kareem hunt in the 4th round i was very happy with the game yesterday !
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2017, 11:09:07 am »

I have the Pats defense that gave me 1 point last night, and I'm not even mad...
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 11:24:57 am »

This was just like the Super Bowl.  This time the Chiefs used common sense and ran the football when they were in field goal range and needed a field to effectively put the game away.
This was nothing like the Super Bowl.  The Falcons had a 25-point lead in the 3rd quarter; the Chiefs were losing most of the game.  ATL lost in overtime; KC won by two touchdowns.

And I have no idea what you are talking about with the bolded section above, since KC did not even attempt a field goal in the game.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray