Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:36:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Former Dolphin Headcase J.Martin making more bad headlines
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Former Dolphin Headcase J.Martin making more bad headlines  (Read 3019 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 11:01:22 am »

Looking at that post he made, I don't see what Martin said as any kind of danger against the school,

He wrote the name of the school on the gun, given the history in the USA of inscribing the name of the target on weapons going back at least to WWII there was reason for concern. 

He should never be allowed to have access to guns ever again but sadly, our government lacks the common sense found down under.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 09:16:51 pm »

So, I think it has been well established for years that Incognito is a douchenozzle.  And I am not saying that the bullying that Incognito and Pouncey rolled out on Martin was okay (well, I'm saying it is a little bit ok because a football locker room is not supposed to be a microcosm of today's millennial safe space hurt feelings sorority), but I've always thought that Martin was a p%ssy and a nut job so Incognito (who would still be an excellent Guard for the Dolphins today if not for the way sissies are protected today) and Pouncey are probably feeling pretty vindicated right about now.  The line forms here for millennials with vaginal itch syndrome to rage on me for this post.  #mangina 
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2018, 09:55:13 am »

So, I think it has been well established for years that Incognito is a douchenozzle.  And I am not saying that the bullying that Incognito and Pouncey rolled out on Martin was okay (well, I'm saying it is a little bit ok because a football locker room is not supposed to be a microcosm of today's millennial safe space hurt feelings sorority), but I've always thought that Martin was a p%ssy and a nut job so Incognito (who would still be an excellent Guard for the Dolphins today if not for the way sissies are protected today) and Pouncey are probably feeling pretty vindicated right about now.  The line forms here for millennials with vaginal itch syndrome to rage on me for this post.  #mangina 
Joe Rose said it again this morning. Football isn't for everyone and if it isn't your cup of tea you need to move on to something that better suits you.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2018, 01:07:51 pm »

This is some crazy stuff...not sure how much of it is true. I definitely think we should at least wait until after he gets Incognito...you know, just to make sure the threat is for real.

Evil

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2018, 02:21:36 pm »

I have no problem with the take that Martin is a loon, but Incognito is not the hill to die on.  The guy got kicked off of two other teams for being a raging d-bag before arriving in MIA.

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2018, 02:33:02 pm »

I have no problem with the take that Martin is a loon, but Incognito is not the hill to die on.  The guy got kicked off of two other teams for being a raging d-bag before arriving in MIA.

Agreed.  That is why my first sentence was that it was long been established that Incognito is a douchenozzle.  I was also trying to do my best "grumpy old man" imitation.  I'm gearing up for telling you all how I had to walk to school uphill both ways in the snow.  In spite of the fact that I grew up in Broward County which has neither hills nor snow. 
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2018, 02:34:43 pm »

This is some crazy stuff...not sure how much of it is true. I definitely think we should at least wait until after he gets Incognito...you know, just to make sure the threat is for real.

Evil

LOLz.  I keep waiting for the kid who I cut in front of at the water fountain in 2nd grade to show up at my door with a tire iron. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2018, 03:14:00 pm »

LOLz.  I keep waiting for the kid who I cut in front of at the water fountain in 2nd grade to show up at my door with a tire iron. 

I told you that you'd never see me coming... 

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2018, 11:07:20 am »

I told you that you'd never see me coming... 

Nice, lol.    Cheesy
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2018, 12:40:47 am »

The difference is that Incognito is a pro bowler and Martin isn't. I'd take Incognito back on this team in a heartbeat. I wish Martin would have never been on the team.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2018, 08:20:31 am »

The difference is that Incognito is a pro bowler and Martin isn't. I'd take Incognito back on this team in a heartbeat. I wish Martin would have never been on the team.
I agree. Other than Martin ... it appears Richie was well received on this team.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018, 12:20:38 pm »

Looks like Martin is being hit with criminal charges

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922195/article/jonathan-martin-charged-with-making-criminal-threats

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray