Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:57:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2018 2nd String QB
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: 2018 2nd String QB  (Read 4317 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« on: February 28, 2018, 05:59:38 pm »

With the Bears posed to cut Glennon at the start of the league year, I pray that the Dolphins don't do something stupid like signing him.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 06:24:26 pm »

Why not?  He's one of the best backup QB's in the league.  Backup being the operative word. 

I'd love to have him back in Tampa as Jameis's backup.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 10:34:42 am »

I think Jameis would be a decent backup QB
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 12:06:39 pm »

Ha!

Glennon is a good backup, I'd take him.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 12:57:53 pm »

We don't need a good back up who we know is limited (We've had that). We need an up and coming QB to back-up Tannehill that has the potential to be the heir apparent.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 01:24:16 pm »

Ha!

You guys are in no position to talk considering you couldn't beat my team with him ON THE BENCH.  If he had been 100% healthy, it would've been a massacre.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 01:55:43 pm »

You guys are in no position to talk considering you couldn't beat my team with him ON THE BENCH.  If he had been 100% healthy, it would've been a massacre.
Massacre is right, our defense would have been running back pick sixes all day!

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 04:20:11 pm »

Seriously? Bragging about winning a game where both teams tried their best to lose is humorous. I like both teams and don't have any good memories from that nightmare.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Heatles

Email
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 05:52:06 pm »

Ryan Tannehill.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 10:38:10 pm »

just proves he did well as a backup Wink
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 11:45:00 am »

+1 to Cf's comment...If we lose Tannehill to injury this year,he's done,and we're going to need to pick up a veteran QB anyways...

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 12:02:09 pm »

We don't need a good back up who we know is limited (We've had that). We need an up and coming QB to back-up Tannehill that has the potential to be the heir apparent.

+1
Alwaysdullfan

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 03:22:00 am »

Personally I'd go with someone like A.J McCarron, Teddy Bridgewater, Case Keenum, Kapernick ...maybe Glennon, but I would only consider them for the right price. Otherwise I'd grab a QB 2-3 round and have him back up Tannehill.
Either way, these guys would be back-ups at least at the beginning cuz R.T is a starter. So as long as theyre ok with that that's fine. But with Ryan T. knees, and also if he wont take his game to the next level this season, he might be gone.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 10:52:05 am »

McShay has us drafting Mayfield. Take that for what you will.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 10:56:36 am »

^^ Several people have Miami taking Mayfield. I just don't see it happening. If I was going to drop a buck on a random "pick the player," my dollar would go on CB Denzel Ward.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray