Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:58:20 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Bills move up to #12 Draft Spot
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Bills move up to #12 Draft Spot  (Read 3089 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« on: March 13, 2018, 09:38:38 pm »

The Buffalo Bills who will definitely be drafting a QB (after trading Tyrod Taylor) have moved into the spot behind the Dolphins at #12, and indications are they will move up even higher to draft their QB.  This makes things expensive for the Dolphins if they had thoughts of moving up to get a QB.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:20:21 pm »

The Bills now have more leverage to move up.  Word is, they're looking to trade their two first rounders to Indy for that #3 spot. 

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 02:14:02 pm »

Indy just traded their 3rd to the Jets for a huge haul. Great trade by the Colts, all or nothing trade by the Jets.

So, now the top 3 picks are probably going to be for QB's. Luckily for Buffalo they pretty much gave away nothing to move up, but this also means Miami lost their chance to trade down for significant value unless someone falls in love with a player dropping to 11.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 01:07:30 pm »

That 11th pick is now more valuable to the fins. There will be lots of potential players that could help the Dolphins next year at 11.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 02:29:56 pm »

That 11th pick is now more valuable to the fins. There will be lots of potential players that could help the Dolphins next year at 11.

Exactly. The more QBs taken in the first 10 picks the better.  That means more high quality immediate impact players available at #11 for the Fins to choose from.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 08:44:26 am »

Exactly. The more QBs taken in the first 10 picks the better.  That means more high quality immediate impact players available at #11 for the Fins to choose from.

Yessir, I'm thinking the same thing for my 49ers at #9...push all that talent down to us, thank you very much.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 02:38:15 pm »

Yessir, I'm thinking the same thing for my 49ers at #9...push all that talent down to us, thank you very much.

No doubt.  I'd say your 49ers are definitely moving in the right direction.  I see them being playoff relevant way before the Dolphins are. 
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 06:00:09 pm »

Don't the 49ers still have to flip a coin with Oakland to determine who picks 9th and who picks 10th?
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 11:30:37 pm »

The 49ers already won it.

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 08:34:48 pm »

The 49ers already won it.

Thanks, I must have missed it.  Surprised ESPN did have a two hour special before and after the toss talking about how it will affect every teams draft board. LOL  Wink
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 12:21:36 pm »

There's still talk of the Bills moving up to the #2 draft spot to get their QB of the future.  Bright side is the Jets and Bills will have given up many top draft picks, which both teams could use to fill other needed positions.  Down side is that both teams could potentially land their dream QB's which will play against the Dolphins for at least the next decade.  Hopefully, both teams will screw up the QB's like they have practically every QB they've drafted since 1983.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2018, 12:24:17 pm »

Jets even screwed the 83 qb pick up.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2018, 02:49:21 am »

I'm worried about the Bills staying put and getting Lamar Jackson.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2018, 08:48:33 am »

I'm worried about the Bills staying put and getting Lamar Jackson.

I could see you being worried about that...if you were a Bills fan.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 07:44:58 pm »

The Bills better start worrying about their offensive line, instead of a new QB.  They have lost their center to a career ending neck injury, traded their left tackle, and now Richie Incognito has been tweeting he's retired, after recently agreeing to a pay cut.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray