Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:23:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  In-N-Out Burger
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: In-N-Out Burger  (Read 9232 times)
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2018, 03:09:25 pm »

I've always liked you, Hoodie.   Smiley   And believe me, I eat my fair share of garbage food.  I've just reached the advanced age in life where if I want to stay in even halfway decent shape, I have to make "relatively healthy" food decisions.  Even with that and working out hard, I am still a far cry from my 20s and 30s. 
I do pretty good during the week, but don't pay attention too much on the weekends. Once I hit 44-45 things changed. It's all down hill from here as far as body composition goes, hahaha

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2018, 02:37:09 pm »

I do pretty good during the week, but don't pay attention too much on the weekends. Once I hit 44-45 things changed. It's all down hill from here as far as body composition goes, hahaha

I hear ya, brother.  At 54, I eat pretty well, lift weights almost 2 hours per day, six days per week, and I still look at myself in the mirror and say, "Seriously, this is what all that work looks like?"
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2018, 03:22:09 pm »

I hear ya, brother.  At 54, I eat pretty well, lift weights almost 2 hours per day, six days per week, and I still look at myself in the mirror and say, "Seriously, this is what all that work looks like?"

I'm 54 as well, eat the unhealthiest diet known to man, haven't even been in the same room as a weight set in 20 years, smoke like a stack, drink, do drugs and fraternize with loose women...and when I look in the mirror, I think "Damn, you're one good looking dude."  ;-)

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2018, 03:47:20 pm »

I'm 54 as well, eat the unhealthiest diet known to man, haven't even been in the same room as a weight set in 20 years, smoke like a stack, drink, do drugs and fraternize with loose women...and when I look in the mirror, I think "Damn, you're one good looking dude."  ;-)

That's because of the drugs...delusions of grandeur.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2018, 03:48:04 pm »

Well, yeah, I suppose I could choose to lie to myself too.   Grin
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2018, 04:14:47 pm »

haven't even been in the same room as a weight set in 20 years,

I have been in the same room as a weight set.  Didn't pick them up or anything, but need to cut through that room to get to the steam room.   Wink

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2018, 09:24:40 am »

Ok, I'm in Dallas visiting my daughter. Going to In-N-Out Burger for lunch. What do I order for the full In-N-Out burger experience?

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2018, 10:55:33 am »

Double Double, animal style
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2018, 04:31:21 pm »

Double Double, animal style
Didn't see this post in time, but my daughter told me to get the double double combo. It was pretty good, but I give Five Guys the edge slightly.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2018, 11:30:40 am »

What in the hell are you lifting in there for 12 hours a week? I'd think you'd be a monster Shocked I used to bench almost 500lbs and could squat over 600 pounds and I've never worked out longer than 1 hour a day 4 or 5 days a week. Maybe some extra cardio.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2018, 07:02:38 pm »

What in the hell are you lifting in there for 12 hours a week? I'd think you'd be a monster Shocked I used to bench almost 500lbs and could squat over 600 pounds and I've never worked out longer than 1 hour a day 4 or 5 days a week. Maybe some extra cardio.

Well, full disclosure I rest 60 seconds between each set which adds up on the clock.  I was mostly joking around about looking horrible.  Compared to my peers, I do really well.  Unfortunately, I compare myself to the young kids in the gym rather than my own peers.  Hell, I never have benched 500 though.  Good for you. 
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2018, 04:20:58 am »

Well, full disclosure I rest 60 seconds between each set which adds up on the clock.  I was mostly joking around about looking horrible.  Compared to my peers, I do really well.  Unfortunately, I compare myself to the young kids in the gym rather than my own peers.  Hell, I never have benched 500 though.  Good for you. 
Haha, I think I hit close to 300 a long time ago. But 500, no thanks. I don't care how strong I am, I just want to look decent naked, LMAO.....

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2018, 07:45:22 am »

Haha, I think I hit close to 300 a long time ago. But 500, no thanks. I don't care how strong I am, I just want to look decent naked, LMAO.....

That is pretty much to my feeling,for me it's health concerns,as I'll never look decent naked...those days are long gone... Cheesy

No gym time for me, too many hours of being forced to workout when I was younger,so it's running/walking 5 days a week.

bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2018, 07:41:36 pm »

Ok, I'm in Dallas visiting my daughter. Going to In-N-Out Burger for lunch. What do I order for the full In-N-Out burger experience?

I go for the double double protein style, with cheese fries.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray