Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:32:44 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Watch here as McCain gets his head caught in the backfield for the easiest TD ev
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watch here as McCain gets his head caught in the backfield for the easiest TD ev  (Read 1481 times)
AnthonySabaNFL

Email
« on: December 18, 2018, 07:05:15 pm »

Coverage miscues like this have happened all season. How much blame is on the player and how much do we put on the coaches?

https://youtu.be/rPc_0OC-0ok

Follow me on Twitter for Dolphins insight and film breakdown: @AnthonySabaNFL - Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AnthonySabaNFL
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 10:58:03 pm »

I would tend to blame the coaches since our coaching has always been garbage despite the on field talent. For reference, see the O-Line.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 12:37:28 pm »

That's on the player. They don't coach it that way. McCain made a mistake. Would better coaching have prevented the mistake? Maybe, but then again a better athlete doesn't need to have mistakes coached out of them, they simply are able to perform it the way it's coached without making mistakes. If you watch the run isn't even coming to his side so there's absolutely no reason for this. What the fuck is he even doing? I mean if the run were coming to his side ok MAYBE it's just a mental mistake, but this is just being totally clueless. He lost his mind on this play. How can you coach that out of someone? That's ALL on the player. This is what happens when someone tries to make something happen rather than just knowing your assignment and doing your job.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:40:14 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray