Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:17:55 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog - Bills
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Live Blog - Bills  (Read 2816 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2018, 03:59:09 pm »

I don't care enough to look back and see, but I bet that over the last 10 years, we have all made the same kind of comments during the last game of the season for the last decade.  QB sucks, coach sucks, team sucks, blow the team up, etc. 
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2018, 04:11:18 pm »

last decade.  

Almost 2 decades now.  Last time Dolphins won a playoff game Dec 30, 2000. 😈😈😈😈😈

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2018, 04:18:34 pm »

I was in favor of moving on from both of them before this, but the rumor was Gase staying and I was ok with that but then you get blown out by a 10 loss team  just shows there is no fight and he’ll just be fired in the middle of next year so why bother waiting?

It’s probably better to lose all things considered but I’m just glad this year is over. Happy New Year everybody!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2018, 04:21:59 pm »

I still stand by this, he is just padding his stats against a team that has given up because they know their coach and QB will be fired and released on Monday.

Tannihill won’t be released on Monday!!  June 1st at the earliest.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 09:42:05 am »

You gage based on 16 (or more). not 1.  But how you preform in a meaningless game says a lot about your character.  The Bills spent Xmas preparing to play the Dolphins, the Dolphins spent Xmas drinking egg nog.

I recall an article talking about how Jason Taylor was working out and prepping for the probowl with the same intensity that one would for the super bowl, and other NFL players were even poking fun at him for working out to get in game shape for the probowl.  It was that type of competitive spirit that made JT great.  And the Dolphins lack of spirit for this week is part of why they won’t be playing next week.
This is not coaching. This is on the players 100%. I always practiced and played hard no matter the score, who the coach was, what he said, what I thought about my teammates, whether or not I was starting, etc. That's what you do as an athlete. Most of the "athletes" in the NFL either have forgotten that or never learned it in the first place. They think its about endzone celebrations, interviews, fat contracts, social media, fast cars, easy women and drinking champagne while listening to music. I hate today's athlete. There so few real athletes left in the NFL.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray