Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:12:33 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Welcome to Communist America
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Welcome to Communist America  (Read 1604 times)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« on: June 17, 2020, 07:00:47 am »

We can no longer speak our mind or freely show patriotism because it may hurt someone’s feelings or be considered racist

We can’t think differently than those with a mob mentality

We are controlled by the media

We are forced to subscribe to fear over a health care crisis

We are afraid to leave our homes

We can’t operate our businesses, our livelihoods, that pay our bills and put food on our tables

We are no longer able to enjoy travel, sporting events, concerts, family gatherings or celebrations

We are told when to be home

We are not allowed to go to church

We are forced to apologize

We are forced to kneel

We are forced to erase history

And it only took about four months to get to this point

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 08:19:25 am »

Well this post proves your first 3 points invalid.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 08:48:04 am »

I'm just going to go with D: "None of the above."

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 08:52:53 am »

As far as everything being closed etc... yes,a pandemic will do that. Gvt. trying to keep us safe and stop the spread. Individuals thinking of people other than themselves to keep the rest of us safe and to curb the spread. Inconvenient and a pain in the ass? Sure. But there is a bigger picture to look at. Things will go back to normal after a while. So everyone just suck it up.

History really isn't being erased. When things move from removing statues and memorials of confederate traitors to burning books that tell their stories then I'll say hey, wait a minute...

I don't know about anyone else but I'm not going to apologize for anything because I have nothing to apologize about.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 10:09:06 am »

All those lines of text and not one communist thing there.

Lots of ignorant things there tho.

Maybe Q will save you?
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 11:48:10 am »

On the subject of erased history: we should replace the Confederate statues with statues of King George and General Cornwallis.

I mean, if we are paying tribute to leaders who we defeated on American soil, they have historical precedence.

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 12:09:25 pm »

On the subject of erased history: we should replace the Confederate statues with statues of King George and General Cornwallis.

I mean, if we are paying tribute to leaders who we defeated on American soil, they have historical precedence.
Don't forget General Howe.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2020, 07:50:49 pm »

They need to keep that part of history up.  People need to know what really happened.   You have people out there trying to deny the Holocaust took place.   Not all of history is good.  But knowing about it certainly is. 

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2020, 10:04:56 pm »

Speechless
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2020, 01:07:46 am »

They need to keep that part of history up.  People need to know what really happened.
So should the statue of Osama Bin Laden be erected at Ground Zero in NYC, or in front of the Pentagon?  The latter seems to make more sense to me; after all, you don't want the statue of Bin Laden crowding the statue of Ramzi Yousef that definitely needs to be at Ground Zero.

Remember, we have to make sure people know what really happened.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 01:09:30 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2020, 06:55:08 pm »

They need to keep that part of history up.  People need to know what really happened.   You have people out there trying to deny the Holocaust took place.   Not all of history is good.  But knowing about it certainly is. 

I am all for preserving history.  Lets have museums that accurately depict slave iiving conditions.  But  we don’t need a statute of Adolph Eichmann or need to name schools after Himmler. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray