Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:43:21 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Aaron Rodgers trolled
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers trolled  (Read 1483 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: April 06, 2021, 11:58:29 am »

On jeopardy, a final answer was who wanted to kick that field goal?  I mean if if they had tied the score the odds are still heavily in favor of Tampa bay to win.  I had no problem with that decision.   
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 12:01:39 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 10:42:13 pm »

Actually, they had Tampa on the ropes in the second half.  Why they kicked a field goal is beyond me.  Brady is a master at running out the clock.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 10:50:33 pm »

Actually, they had Tampa on the ropes in the second half.  Why they kicked a field goal is beyond me.  Brady is a master at running out the clock.
  I doubt they could have stopped Brady and the Bucs with the score tied, given that they failed to do so when they were losing.  Given that it was fourth and so long, I agree with the decision.  If it was fourth and short, I would go for it.  Whether you do the field goal or not, you must still stop them either way, so why not do the easy field goal and then see if you can get an easier scoring chance?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 01:15:12 pm »

I doubt they could have stopped Brady and the Bucs with the score tied, given that they failed to do so when they were losing.  Given that it was fourth and so long, I agree with the decision.  If it was fourth and short, I would go for it.  Whether you do the field goal or not, you must still stop them either way, so why not do the easy field goal and then see if you can get an easier scoring chance?

Agree with kicking a field goal.  But it needed to be followed by inside kick.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 09:19:07 pm »

The next hosts should be  1 Pete Carroll   Who wanted to call that pass?   2.  Dan Quinn  Who knows how to manage the clock? 3) Dee Ford (the answer should be written to appear cut off, and the contestant would say, "Sorry, my answer was offsides)   

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray