Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:14:55 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Ricky williams and Dan Marino
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ricky williams and Dan Marino  (Read 10849 times)
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 12:49:44 pm »

No running back-  Tony Nathan, Ron Davenport, Lorenzo Hampton, Troy Stradford, Sammie Smith, Mark Higgs, Marc Logan, Bernie Parmalee, Terry Kirby, Irving Spikes, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, John Avery, Cecil Collins.

who are these guys. I think i have only heard aboutt kareem abdul-jabbar, john avery (hes on my favorite CFL team). Cecil Collins, and Sammy Smith so can someone give me the info on these players. When did they play here.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 06:02:25 pm »

No running back-  Tony Nathan, Ron Davenport, Lorenzo Hampton, Troy Stradford, Sammie Smith, Mark Higgs, Marc Logan, Bernie Parmalee, Terry Kirby, Irving Spikes, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, John Avery, Cecil Collins.

who are these guys. I think i have only heard aboutt kareem abdul-jabbar, john avery (hes on my favorite CFL team). Cecil Collins, and Sammy Smith so can someone give me the info on these players. When did they play here.

Those guys were all the starting running back at one point since Marino was in a Dolphins uniform.  Needless to say, the only one who actually had some promise was Mark Higgs.
lovehate

slendertenderpl easuresender

Email
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 11:48:27 pm »

Joe, let me reiterate this again.  Ricky did NOT leave to go smoke pot.  Hell, he needed pot to ease the pain from the constant poundings his body was taking week in and week out!!!  Ricky left because he did not want to play for Dave Wannstedt.  He had 775 carries the past two seasons and was tired of it.  He looked around, saw his team was no closer to the Super Bowl than it was when he came in 2002, saw his O-Line sucked, and saw that Wanny was gonna give him another 400 carries.  That's when he decided, "The hell with it!!  I'm not playing for this loser coach anymore!!!"  I wish he would've come out and said that instead of handling it the way he did.  

Amen.  Plus, pot is cool.  Way cooler than trying to run over d-line for hours on end.  Don't know bout the yoga thing, but, different strokes I guess, I just listen to pink floyd and play mario kart.  Yeah I'm a winner!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray