Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:40:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  HUMILIATING LOSS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: HUMILIATING LOSS  (Read 15844 times)
yuppi

Email
« on: September 07, 2008, 04:05:32 pm »

DISGUSTING
nothing to build on

we lost all hope

"I guess 0 - 8 brings out the worst in Dolphin fans.  Since we can't beat up on our opponents, we beat up on each other. "
UkDOlphinfan
Ghost350z

mradt99 ghstp5
Email
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 04:12:02 pm »

Dude are you out of your mind? Get a grip.

Its the first game of the season.
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 04:14:23 pm »

DISGUSTING
nothing to build on

we lost all hope
Did we watch the same game ? Miami had a chance to win this game. We need to play all four quarters like we played the fourth in this game. The play calling needs to better from Chad and stop burning time outs. Jake Long had a really rough day, he struggled and committed some dumb penalties. Ted Ginn barely showed up to play. At least out tight ends want to play. There is alot to build on here.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
Kirbyjr

Ted Ginn Jr.....see above

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 04:18:49 pm »

There is alot to build on.  The O-line still needs work, but the D-line/linebackers looked pretty good.  Special teams looks improved also, but still needs improvment.  I dont think any of the recievers showed up today, like was said earlier thank God for the TEs.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 04:20:30 pm »

Yuppi must be disguised as a Dolphin fan because I'm alright with the game. Ginn needs a kick in the ass and I think alot of the Rookie mistakes need to get worked on.......but all in all it was pretty successful day to build upon.

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 04:22:42 pm »

The bottom line is that they lost.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
yuppi

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 04:30:09 pm »

yeah we got humilated in a game we should of won by amillion

that jets defense is awful
watch the season unfold they'll only get worse

"I guess 0 - 8 brings out the worst in Dolphin fans.  Since we can't beat up on our opponents, we beat up on each other. "
UkDOlphinfan
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 05:17:08 pm »

^ are you serious?  Ya we had some bone head plays, and yes they did win...is it just me or did we play progressively better as the game went on?  With guys like Kendell Langford, Joey Porter getting back to form, and Channing Crowder with some key tackles, I'd say we have something to build on.  I was just as disappointed as you but at least I can see the difference between this years team and last years team...plus we do play the Jets again this year...and we do play Arizona next week...don't lose hope yet.
Dphins4me
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 05:24:30 pm »

As with last year.  Some Miami fans find out that the regular season is far removed from the pre-season.

Miami is a young team & made some young mistakes.  20-14 is not as bad as the 31-7 Fox predicted
yuppi

Email
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 05:34:50 pm »

are you kidding me a loss is a loss
whether we lose by a hundred or by one

UkDOlphinfan
afphinfan

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 05:44:47 pm »

One thing for sure is that the defense was worked early on ... jets o-line must be much improved. We gave up some big plays to one of the greatest QBs ever so that is just going to happen; but you'll also notice that their receivers actually can catch the ball.

I also don't think we can win many games by throwing as much as we did ... should have run the ball more but hopefully we will work on that as season goes on. The freaking Jets are better than I want to give them credit for, and if Brady is out for any length of time this year they might get a shot at the East. The Bills also put it on Seattle so they might be tough this year as well.

We all knew this year would be tough with many new players, new system, new coach, etc. The important thing is to build upon things each week, correct mistakes, and get units to gel ... then see what next year's draft brings us. If we can do that for a few years (with the same coaches) then we will be on track ... but turnover will kill us.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 05:58:02 pm »

It's not as humiliating as losing say ... 38-3.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 06:00:52 pm »

Humiliating? Nah. Surprising? Nope.

We need to play all four quarters like we played the fourth in this game. The play calling needs to better from Chad and stop burning time outs.

True. Buuut, you have to keep in mind that the Jets in quarters 1-3 were gonna make C.P beat them with his arm while they concentrated on stopping the run and keeping the pressure on. In the 4th they were playing the receivers alot and laid off the pressure when they had a 20-7 lead.

Ted Ginn barely showed up to play. At least out tight ends want to play.

I don't see all this Ginn bashing. Blame it on the O-Line or whatever, but when noodle arm dumps it 5-10 yds. into the middle every 2 seconds, and at times into coverage, how can you blame the WR going long?

Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 06:05:30 pm »

I don't see all this Ginn bashing. Blame it on the O-Line or whatever, but when noodle arm dumps it 5-10 yds. into the middle every 2 seconds, and at times into coverage, how can you blame the WR going long?

I'm glad someone else said what I was thinking. People say the WR's didn't show up. Umm, did the ball get thrown to them? Ginn had a huge catch on 4th and 7. And Simms even said he was behind the defense on the botched flea flicker. Open your eyes people and stop hating for the sack of hating.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 06:24:21 pm »

I'm glad someone else said what I was thinking. People say the WR's didn't show up. Umm, did the ball get thrown to them? Ginn had a huge catch on 4th and 7. And Simms even said he was behind the defense on the botched flea flicker. Open your eyes people and stop hating for the sack of hating.

I stop hating when they stop losing.  After suffering through Wanny and Scam Cameron, I have zero patience.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 06:55:06 pm by Tommy » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray