Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:01:50 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Jets
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Jets  (Read 8168 times)
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2009, 06:41:52 pm »

Gotta go defense again, the secondary in particular.  Gave up 25 points to a rookie quarterback.   Bess was tempting, though.  Fumble, dropped pass...

Not feeling much love for the offensive line, either.

Have to agree.

But if we have to give it to a single player, then Bess.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2009, 07:46:28 pm »

I'm giving it to Bess as well.  This is two games now where he's had trouble holding onto the ball.  Maybe Ted Ginn should replace him on punt returns. 

Honorable mention to the offensive line.  I saw Chad Henne running for his life out there today.
Tepop84
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2009, 07:56:33 pm »

I'm giving it to Bess as well.  This is two games now where he's had trouble holding onto the ball.  Maybe Ted Ginn should replace him on punt returns. 

Honorable mention to the offensive line.  I saw Chad Henne running for his life out there today.
  when they blitz 7 and henne just sits there like a retard, how is that the olines fault.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2009, 10:45:27 pm »

Bess.

I drink your milkshake!
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 01:19:32 am »

the O-line.  got manhandled at the line of scrimmage, couldn't open up ONE HOLE to run thru (and jenkins was out), the wildcat kept imploding, there was no burst, etc.  they were beaten like a mule all game long and is why our offense never got going.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 01:34:30 am »

SOTG has to go to the

OFFENSIVE  LINE - The JEST  manhandle their asses.  Could not do shit on offense .    

If it was not for Special teams and defense , Miami would have lost.   A win is a win but it was terrible.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 01:36:24 am by DZA » Logged

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 09:08:52 am »

when they blitz 7 and henne just sits there like a retard, how is that the olines fault.

OK I didn't see the game but I have to make at least an observation about this situation. Last week Henne picked up the blitz and threw to his where his wide receiver should have been on at least two occasions. On both occasions the WR didn't pick it up and kept running. I have to wonder if this lack of confidence in his receiving corps is what kept him holding onto the ball.   

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 09:30:58 am »

^^^ yeah, i think that type of confidence takes some time to develop with your receivers.

i would blame more the offensive coordinator than anyone else. they should've put together a set of plays that take advantage of the jets overpursuing and stacking of the lines. more screens, misdirection, etc...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray